• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

55.thumb.jpeg.b9836e77fc667ca8c048845b2133e87c.jpeg

I call you an raise you with English Grammar. Baked does not rhyme with Naked. Teaching grammar to the young mind allows them to acclimate to the oddities, but imagine being an immigrant in your 20s and having to learn this crap as your second language.
I can see that. I have a buddy that is a Swede, learned English in his thirties, speaks English 98% of the time now. It's been nearly 10 years and it still kicks his ass sometimes.

I’m headed to the hills to mow this weekend. I imagine my pasture is definitely in need.
Keep the pics coming 👨🏻‍🌾

Have fun & be safe !! 👍

Heading to a spot on the Buffalo National River where I have access to a friends land that’s having coyote problems. Finally have awesome weather !! He pays in Black Angus beef and/or moonshine 😎

I call you an raise you with English Grammar. Baked does not rhyme with Naked. Teaching grammar to the young mind allows them to acclimate to the oddities, but imagine being an immigrant in your 20s and having to learn this crap as your second language.

Calling Prof. BullGear!

Would you please explain the reason that tasty and nasty are not each either “long vowel“ or “short vowel“ sounds?
🧐
😆
I’ve been curious about that language oddity for years.
I wish Mrs. Tuck had explained that in high school.....grin.

And why in the world is the “Homo” in Homonym/Homophone/Homograph not pronounced the same?

You’re correct, sir.
English is full of rules that make little sense, especially to a non-native speaker.

Last edited:
Pasture mowed, all the grass mowed, finished getting the last of some ancient barbed wire out of the woods. Whole line was around 1200 feet and parts of it was 9 strands 🙄 took me several trips to get it done over the summer. Thick laurel some of it ran through and multiple trees fell across it.

Glad it’s done, my legs look like a herd of angry cats smelled tuna in my shorts.

$#@& barbed wire, seriously 😐

On a positive note, it is beautiful up here and supposed to be highs in the 60s for a few days.

No freeloading

C4D00E61-256F-4A06-89BE-CA5634D5B02F.jpeg
FEA7E0B1-D6DE-4B7A-8BC8-830441919591.jpeg

@sirhrmechanic

I have never read about a bomb sniffing cat.

Also, dude with kitty is Army, while long haired bearded dudes are obviously SF of some sort.
Army dude will be talking for days about the “soft pussy”. He is probably a nurse. You know how those homos are. 😁

Yeah.... does your dog have a Gatling Gun and know how to use it?????
gatling peachy.jpg

Just 'sayin.

Sirhr

P.S. Yes, that's my living room...

I hope this dog vs cat thing escalates 🤓

Got two black cat strays for pets, and love em, but a dog will join us again when the kids get a bit older...
I got nothing against dogs... just that dogs give unconditional love. Cats make you work for it. I find that appealing.

Sirhr

Awesome!

Just none of those pinko, hippie, deadhead, rastafarian stoner $#@*ing stinking ferrets! Tubular rats....

Otters rock!

Sirhr

They are REALLY smart and very affectionate little buggers. On that same channel you will find another vid where the guy leaves the house to go shopping and Hana the female otter grabs her own reuseable shopping bag from a table and tries to join him...
biggrin.gif

'Sakura' is another Japanese otter who is a YouTube star. The videos of her playing together with an orange kitten in their house with their owner, Mako, are priceless.

Reactions: sirhrmechanic