• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

Can you imagine what that thing weighs, holy shit.
When your policy is to demolish the houses of those related to terrorists... you build something for the job.

Though I daresay that these probably also saw use dismantling illegal settlements on the West Bank... I don't imagine those residents were happy about their houses being bulldozed by their own gummint... and they probably owned Uzi's.

Sirhr

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
I think 'chillin is about the opposite of what they are doing...

Cracklin might be more... apropeaux? I hope.

Sirhr

What did Anthony Huber and Joseph Rosenbaum say when RBG fell into their midst in the lake of flames?
"OH NO! HOW DID THAT BASTARD KYLE GET TO YOU TOO???"

german shepherd.jpg

Yeah.... does your dog have a Gatling Gun and know how to use it?????
View attachment 7427755

Just 'sayin.

Sirhr

P.S. Yes, that's my living room...

Someone in the neighborhood has one of those spotted cats.....its a killer.....whenever I see it its in mission mode and on the hunt.

What are those things. Seem to be about 95% wild.

I've had/have both cats and dogs.

Pound for pound, my money is on a cat in a fight.

I'd rather take a dog into to battle than drag a cat. 🤠

Reactions: Mwalex
When your policy is to demolish the houses of those related to terrorists... you build something for the job.

Though I daresay that these probably also saw use dismantling illegal settlements on the West Bank... I don't imagine those residents were happy about their houses being bulldozed by their own gummint... and they probably owned Uzi's.

Sirhr

I like the 'door knockers' or 'roof knockers' that the Israeli's use.
Roof Knocker