• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

Prehistoric cave bear from the ice in Siberia

1600631927818.jpeg

Those things must piss and shit all over the place judging by the wall to wall toweling over their house.

According to their vlogs, they are pretty easy to be housebroken. Sakura, the other otter on Mako's channel, is just as obedient and suited for family life as a puppy. She even waits for Mochi the kitten to finish using the litterbox before doing her own business...

I must be missing something... what is that??? And is a gecko involved?

Sirhr

It's a folding suppressor mount previously made by a company called Stealth Engineering Group. I can't find much other info and they seem to be out of business because, well, go figure.

According to their vlogs, they are pretty easy to be housebroken. Sakura, the other otter on Mako's channel, is just as obedient and suited for family life as a puppy. She even waits for Mochi the kitten to finish using the litterbox before doing her own business...
Take it from someone that has many wild animals, their MUSK OIL and smell is what sucks.

High today in central NC is 69. We usually have some 90s right on into October. Dang global warming....

Took these a few years ago.
34784362-2992-418D-BFD5-BB921B921F32.jpeg
0585182D-07FA-4B06-AA4D-54BAD97E12A0.jpeg
342B0898-C8B1-42D6-BDB0-22348CEF4C7F.jpeg

Reactions: Beefmanne
Take it from someone that has many wild animals, their MUSK OIL and smell is what sucks.

You are right about that definitely. Otters are indeed part of the Mustelidae family, which encompasses weasels, badgers, and ferrets. They all share the characteristic of musk glands that are used to mark territory or for mating...

Lawless,
At my local Barbershop , where he carries openly a Glock 23.
Thought you might like to see his collection of razors...

Attachments

• 20200918_155352.jpg
    20200918_155352.jpg
    497.4 KB · Views: 197
  • Love
Reactions: D_TROS and Lawless

I received a PM from someone this image offends.

To clarify, each group depicted in that mob can go straight to Hell and I do not care if it offends. To be fair, the Jewish Star represents Hollywood and the Pop-Culture business which is dominated by Jewish people who are not in a relationship with God the Father under the covenant He has with them.

If they were, they would not promote the godless evil filth that emanates from that cesspool. I am NOT anti-Jewish, I am in every form unashamedly anti-satanic influence on this world.

That is all.

I received a PM from someone this image offends.

To clarify, each group depicted in that mob can go straight to Hell and I do not care if it offends. To be fair, the Jewish Star represents Hollywood and the Pop-Culture business which is dominated by Jewish people who are not in a relationship with God the Father under the covenant He has with them.

If they were, they would not promote the godless evil filth that emanates from that cesspool. I am NOT anti-Jewish, I am in every form unashamedly anti-satanic influence on this world.

That is all.
Post his/her/it's name and we ALL will offend him/her/it!

Reactions: Ravenworks