• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

When things suck stop and think about people you know who have things sucking worse. You will then realize that things could be a hell of a lot worse. I have been there and have the t shirts. Good luck be strong and be positive.
I hear you. It was a little gallows humor to lighten the misery. It's always good to be reminded that someone else has it worse than you and to be thankful and pray for them. Thanks, for the well wishes and the reminder.

I hear you. It was a little gallows humor to lighten the misery. It's always good to be reminded that someone else has it worse than you and to be thankful and pray for them. Thanks, for the well wishes and the reminder.
Once told a friend whose daughter has been on deaths doorway several times with an eating disorder than when I feel sorry for myself I say at least I am not you. He told me that when he is in the hospital with his daughter and he hears a code "It could be worse my daughter is still alive". It's all in perspective.

When I am in Chemo I feel for many of the women. My Chemo doesn't cause hair loss but in my case hair loss would be pretty insignificant. To some of these ladies it is a big deal.

1600992788920.png

Once told a friend whose daughter has been on deaths doorway several times with an eating disorder than when I feel sorry for myself I say at least I am not you. He told me that when he is in the hospital with his daughter and he hears a code "It could be worse my daughter is still alive". It's all in perspective.

When I am in Chemo I feel for many of the women. My Chemo doesn't cause hair loss but in my case hair loss would be pretty insignificant. To some of these ladies it is a big deal.

I was despondent because I had no shoes, but then I met a man who had no feet.

I received a PM from someone this image offends.

To clarify, each group depicted in that mob can go straight to Hell and I do not care if it offends. To be fair, the Jewish Star represents Hollywood and the Pop-Culture business which is dominated by Jewish people who are not in a relationship with God the Father under the covenant He has with them.

If they were, they would not promote the godless evil filth that emanates from that cesspool. I am NOT anti-Jewish, I am in every form unashamedly anti-satanic influence on this world.

That is all.
I really hope you told them to **** off.

Reactions: woogie_man
Don't think that's a deer rub. Too low and to aggressive in my opinion.
Well I find them from around that height to about 3’, always on evergreen trees. Tracks all around. Since I pulled all that barbed wire out of the woods the deer have begun to travel in different ways than before.

Steven Tyler?

no makeup? No feather boa? Naw!!!!!!

he is a weird dude. I will say, I really like his older stuff and some of his newer stuff.

saw them play in Omaha in ‘99.
band takes a break. He played his harmonica and sang the blues. Joe Perry jumped in on an acoustic 6 string. It was pretty great.

no makeup? No feather boa? Naw!!!!!!

he is a weird dude. I will say, I really like his older stuff and some of his newer stuff.

saw them play in Omaha in ‘99.
band takes a break. He played his harmonica and sang the blues. Joe Perry jumped in on an acoustic 6 string. It was pretty great.
That is him without the makeup and boa. Damn paparazzi.