• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

a7.jpeg.391bac73254ea587764a7cec811c170e.jpeg

The Beatles were hard rock when I was a kid. Watched their US debut on the Ed Sullivan show.

i'll listen if i have to, but their music does nothing for me, much like the shit kids have been listening to for many years produced by autotune or whatever that rubbish generating software does with the singers voice. they think the rap crap they listen to today means something, they need to go listen to the 80s rap that actually meant something personal to the artist/group other than selling records. each to their own and what they like.

the pic of the 4 grannys is something balkans who know of the beatles can relate to, everyone else might not know what ajvar is. for anyone curious, its paprika relish. not all jokes can be translated successfully i guess :)

zackley what is dat?

What blades you using?

Well....My go to blades are Astra SP and Shark Platinum. The platinum blades seems to be much smoother (Astra or Shark) and last longer.
I bought 2000 Sharks Plats for $100 shipped (guy gave me a great deal $0.05 ea) so I have enough for the pokalips....

I have a bunch of tucks of other blades and I try them at times but Feathers I have just because...but I don’t use em...they tear me up.

Whoo boy. You can keep them damn feather blades. My skin doesn't like them no-how, no-way. Not sure why. I could shave with a rusty spoon and MRE heater water and be fine, but something about those Feathers really piss my skin off. My go to blades are Gillette Platinums. They just work. On the plus side I finally managed to steal my Merkur back from my teenage daughter after buying her own damn razor.

Reactions: Lawless
Picked this up at a flea market today. Kinda rough but it’s all there. They had a P-38 too. Missing the wheels. Kinda regret not getting it too. Specially after checking E-bay
C7AE2668-80A3-4086-9614-D2A425D9154A.jpeg
6605DDCD-79E5-4641-A080-15826BAD70C8.jpeg

Actually missing the canopy but found a site that sells old die cast parts.

Last edited: