• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

1603584016501.png

1603584034902.png

mud is just fun ...

Reactions: Boon20 and 1moaoff
Reactions: Moe Ron
Does DOT issue a sticker if "Bird Strike" rated?

Had to be like being hit by a bag of sand at speed.
I had a bird strike my faceshield dead center while riding in a nighttime downpour, though only at 50mph or so. After a curse and a wobble, I looked around and found the thing in my lap, twitching. I’m not sure who was more surprised, me or the bird.

• Haha
Reactions: Sgt47 and Lawless
I had a bird strike my faceshield dead center while riding in a nighttime downpour, though only at 50mph or so. After a curse and a wobble, I looked around and found the thing in my lap, twitching. I’m not sure who was more surprised, me or the bird.

You.

The bird was no longer surprised.

In case y’all hadn’t seen it.

Trump is never interviewed . He is attacked and badgered by the media . Every interviewer wants to be remembered for their hit piece interview of Trump !
The media truly believes that we don't see the difference in how they treat Trump or any real conservative politician .