• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

1608129389669.png

Those birds will make you crap your pants when they break silence in the middle of you checking on the critters cause you heard a bump in the night.
We used to live in the middle of 40 acres of thick timber, and someone had turned some peacocks loose and they roamed the woods. Going down to the barn to feed the animals at night was spooky with their weird noises and the kids finally refused to go down there until I got rid of the peacocks. Hunting tropical birds in the snow was strange.

I always hated Guineas
Yeah they make a racket too.

My buddy Dan had one named Cackle. He had Cackle soup after being awakened one too many times LOL.

My dad’s family had a bunch when he was little. He was climbing a tree and startled one, it pooped and it went straight in his mouth 🤣 My grandmother would lose her breath telling the story.

We used to live in the middle of 40 acres of thick timber, and someone had turned some peacocks loose and they roamed the woods. Going down to the barn to feed the animals at night was spooky with their weird noises and the kids finally refused to go down there until I got rid of the peacocks. Hunting tropical birds in the snow was strange.
Yet satisfying!?!

Now this is how you write a newspiece. Idiots

Fugitive wanted for attempted murder in Council Bluffs dies after shootout with U.S. Border Patrol

HATCH, N.M. —
One of the Omaha metro's most wanted died after being hurt in a shootout with the United States Border Patrol.

Benjamin Manley has been on the run for weeks. U.S. Marshals believe he tried to shoot a woman outside a convenience store in Council Bluffs, Iowa.

The Border Patrol Chief said a driver exchanged gunfire with agents at an immigration checkpoint.

A local law enforcement source told KETV NewsWatch 7 that Manley was the shooter.

U.S. Marshals confirmed they are no longer looking for Manley.

Tell me this is an actual picture of Obozo!

Maybe a frame or two off from this photo (note the position of the reflectors on the wheels). Obviously chopped to remove the other bicycle . . . and the training wheels were added.

Tell me this is an actual picture of Obozo!
Maybe a frame or two off from this photo (note the position of the reflectors on the wheels). Obviously chopped to remove the other bicycle . . . and the training wheels were added.

It was a legit pic of him biking on one of his Marthas Vineyard vacations.

Its been doctored with the training wheels.

At the time he got ridiculed for the helmet and mom jeans.

Reactions: Lawless