• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

Did someone mention Mc Rib???

View attachment 7528079
1610658519561.png

Sirhr

My company (myself included) have been wearing masks (n-95, blue paper, “Sheetrock” masks) depending on the department all day every day (except for break, lunch and bathroom) for decades...like the rest of the pharma industry

it’s really not that f-ing hard.

guys in the coating department wear the full face respirator (not pressurized) with filters for hours a day every day all year

these should stop posting pics and start putting the vaccine in people

while acknowledging this isnt a support for some of the SJW BS surrounding a lot of this, nor the obvious crap I hate about social media.

Have you ever worked clinically?
12 hr shifts with one break long enough to pee?

Didnt think so.

Its not apples to apples.
Work a year of nights in the ICU and then let me know if you still think it is.

And, their whiny crap annoys me too.
figure it out and stop being a princess.

And yes, I have worked all kinds of hard jobs requiring respirators, long hazmat calls in full bunker gear, etc.
and nights in the ICU..... 😁

Why People in California are Confused...

HERE IS WHY PEOPLE IN CALIFORNIA APPEAR CONFUSED

Chief Heather Fong is the first SFPD female, lesbian chief of police.

Theresa Sparks, a former male, is president of the San Francisco Police Commission, and CEO of a multi-million dollar sex toy retailer, and a transgender woman.

Sgt. Stephan Thorne, a former female, is the first transgender male SFPD police officer.

Where else are you going to find an Asian lesbian police chief, one deputy chief who is a woman who was a man, another deputy chief who is a man who was a woman, and
a police commissioner who was a man is now a woman and whose full-time job is running a dildo store.

Their Representative in Congress is Nancy Pelosi

You cannot make this stuff up !!!!

while acknowledging this isnt a support for some of the SJW BS surrounding a lot of this, nor the obvious crap I hate about social media.

Have you ever worked clinically?
12 hr shifts with one break long enough to pee?

Didnt think so.

Its not apples to apples.
Work a year of nights in the ICU and then let me know if you still think it is.

And, their whiny crap annoys me too.
figure it out and stop being a princess.

And yes, I have worked all kinds of hard jobs requiring respirators, long hazmat calls in full bunker gear, etc.
and nights in the ICU..... 😁
MOPP 4 in the south during the summer.. Military guys will get that reference.

No thanks

i have done a bunch of chem disaster trainings in the summer here in CO.

the garb was “warm” we will say.

What all does MOPP 4 entail?

No thanks

Easiest explanation is full head to toe PPE. Let's just say it's very warm and uncomfortable and you better be able to put it on very fucking quick, and know how to take it off in the right order.

Yeah, no humidity here in CO.
the sun has a different setting of power, but having been around both, I will take that over the humidity of the south.

I was one of the “trainers” so I spent a lot of time practicing.

Still have a full kit or 2 in the WMD bags DHS gave out. 😎

Nothing leaves the secure part of the facility. You dress before you enter and you leave naked. Anything on you inside goes in the incinerator, wedding rings included.

• Wow
Reactions: Jscb1b
No thanks

MOPP = Mission Oriented Protective Posture

Level 1. Suit
Level 2. Boots
Level 3. Mask
Level 4. Gloves

edited for further clarification.

Last edited:
Reactions: powdahound76
Might be a painting too.

Those antlers look like the extinct “mega” deer animal you see in museums.

Head on down to Texas for a US hunt.
They are raised similar to the red deer in New Zealand on high fence ranches where I usually spend my winters. Much better tasting venison than most North American deer.

When I was in school, had a cardiac surgeon during my OR rotation who’s case turned from a 4 hr case to a 8.5 hr case (ended up needing a full aortic arch replaced, no “prefits” back then) offer $100 cash to hold a urinal for him......
(I didnt and he didnt piss himself, but he ran to the bathroom when it was over)

Turned out we hung out and had drinks a couple times after that (no man love, just having a drink)
He was a good guy and always teaching. Even after a couple of whiskies.

My friend does heart surgery

He said when it’s a young person or kid, no one moves a inch and it’s all game faces on his team.

Reactions: jrassy and dinc
I put out today.
does that count?

naw, in doin curls right though, not sure its really related to fitness.....

Good workout tomorrow.
Work an off shift of 1100-2300 Sunday, then back up at 0445 to drive and go shoot. No worky on MLK, woke workplace says its a holiday!
Probably run after shooting.

Reactions: Slash0311