• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

Apparently someone forgot the cone when my coworker was cutting a tree out of the road a few weeks ago. Guy drove right through it, luckily just clipped my buddy. Broke his left knee also!
Maybe edit the xray so it doesnt have pt info in r upper corner.
Also, DAMN!!!
Those are some impressive surgical incisions.
quite large.
did he have compartment syndrome? Or just a knife-happy ortho surgeon?

Shetland Ponies when you're leading them will too. They are smart, mean little shits.

More than once I felt the reins go slack as a little kid leading my pony Sammy only to turn around and see yellow teeth coming at me.
The other day we were talking about injuries and pain and I remembered bit by my pony Montana when I was 14 years old. He was blind on the left and while I was saddling up he turned his head and grabbed my belly. He just would not let go. I remember how much that hurt but I didn't blame him it was my fault. I would never buy a kid a pony they are better off with a horse.

Also, DAMN!!!
quite large.
Whoops 😬, edited! 39 staples, 23 stitches, 2 plates with 20 screws. Said he let off the throttle on the saw just in time to hear someone yelling ‘incoming’. Had he not moved in the last second he probably would not be here today. Devine intervention In my book. The incisions may be why the medical field is referred to as a Practice?

Last edited:
skye-table.signed.x1200.jpg

Nope just no, if I get bitten by a shark that sucker has climbed up on the beach. There would have been a hell of a mess to clean up also.
Haha, my great aunt had a house on Topsail Island and I was there a lot. I have been next to some fairly good size sharks many times. They pretty much ignore you unless you impersonate a fish.

So I'm new here & this is a strange question, but... Anybody around here know anything about horse bites...?
They hurt like a mofo

Apparently someone forgot the cone when my coworker was cutting a tree out of the road a few weeks ago. Guy drove right through it, luckily just clipped my buddy. Broke his left knee also!
Damn, just damn!

Also, DAMN!!!
quite large.
Chainsaws DON'T make clean sharp cuts. They are covered in dirt sawdust and oil. And they rip out chunks of flesh.

• Wow
Reactions: Lawless