• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

IMG_20210414_065202.jpg

My daughter is due in 4 days, can't wait to meet my new grandson.
It will change you. It will make you more ferocious but simultaneously more kind...patient.

You will begin to see things through a different lens and slow down to take in every moment.

It is a different love than any you’ve experienced and if you’re like me it will split time in two.

This kid has the right idea! :D

43e0008c-1dd6-403b-bc50-4df64378bf8e.jpg
There is a story about my dad in which my grandmother was going to switch him and my dad ran under the house.

Houses in the south back then were built on stone pillars and were open underneath.

He didn’t come out all day hoping she would forget. She didn’t. She got him that night AFTER tucking him in LOL

This is why Chick Fil A is on my all time favorite list. Imagine this happening at a McDonalds. Not a chance.

My sister and BIL are heavily involved in CFA.

Many of the line employees know ASL and are encouraged to learn it from the day they are hired.

Reactions: FWoo45 and 260284