• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

download.jpeg

View attachment 7704328

Antelope Canyon (Arizona​

I've been there.

It has some cool spots and the rest of it is literally, 'lets snake through a bunch of random stone walls'.

The real scam is that its on an indian reservation. So of coarse, you have to deal with Indians with their hands out. You can only go through it with a guide, who has to be Indian. You aren't allowed to park or drive up to the building; you are required to park a few miles away at the Indians' designated lot, so the designated bus, which you have to pay for, brings you to the building which has a parking lot, that you are not allowed to park in.

I think they're changing that as when we went, the state was building some kind of parks and rec 'lot' I'm guessing right where the Indian land stopped and the driver, who I am sure was living off of the fleecing of people via bullshit fees, was very vocally unhappy about it while he basically TOLD you that he was expecting a tip from you.

I think its also some weird state law in Utah or somewhere that requires you to have a picture that you took, of basically the exact same spot, hanging up in your house.

Reactions: Recon Marine
1631881615981.jpeg

Was in Scheels in Dallas a few months ago and a kid had the most beautiful GSH puppy on a leash that I’d ever seen. Told my wife later I’d have given him a thousand on the spot for him, if I thought for a second he’d let him go 9and she reminded me of the ridiculous price people a charging for dogs. He probably paid a couple grand for the dog.

View attachment 7704915
Was in Scheels in Dallas a few months ago and a kid had the most beautiful GSH puppy on a leash that I’d ever seen. Told my wife later I’d have given him a thousand on the spot for him, if I thought for a second he’d let him go 9and she reminded me of the ridiculous price people a charging for dogs. He probably paid a couple grand for the dog.
Yeah going rate for good genetics is about $1.5-2k.

Reactions: Recon Marine