• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

According to the ccdh I’m going straight to hell for this one but I gotta do it

0FEED839-C36E-4D96-9FA2-6977A9313EB1.jpeg

Reactions: Tono
Crazy that he is basically a 4x4 with some trash. Still probably 170. There are guys that would bitch that he's only a 4 point and that he should have been killed off along time ago.

In the world of mule deer I have an affinity for 30 inch forky bucks. If there was a 30 inch forky with a ton of mass and a big 180 4x4 I think I would shoot the forky.

Reactions: Recon Marine
sorry to hear that man, truly.

i can tell just from looking at him he was a good dog.
My father buried his in the backyard a couple of weeks ago. He was about 14 or 15. Half corgi half shetland sheep dog. Lap dog for those 15 years, never tore anything up, would come when you called him.

He ordered another one that is supposed to show up in October, new puppy. Dad is 81.

He wants to give it the same name.

Personally for me I would have never ordered the same kind of dog. It took me 20 years to get over the death of my childhood dog, I could probably own a Springer Spaniel now as it died when I was in 11th grade and I am 50 now.

Reactions: Lawless
Crazy that he is basically a 4x4 with some trash. Still probably 170. There are guys that would bitch that he's only a 4 point and that he should have been killed off along time ago.

In the world of mule deer I have an affinity for 30 inch forky bucks. If there was a 30 inch forky with a ton of mass and a big 180 4x4 I think I would shoot the forky.

Ran across two "forkies" in a bachelor group in Idaho back in the early fall of 95.
Both easily beat 32" wide and they were tall as fuck.

My buddy was gaga over the 28ish 4x4 with brow tines and I couldn't take my eyes off the old boys.

Apparently, I'm still crazy about that pair.
Makes me wonder if they were brothers because the antlers were pretty much identical.

September 23, 1779: The Battle of Flamborough Head
The remains of a Franco-American squadron commanded by John Paul Jones engages a pair of British vessels under Richard Pearson off the coast of Yorkshire. Jones' squadron takes HMS
Serapis and British hired ship Countess of Scarborough as prizes, though at the cost of USS Bonhomme Richard.

Richard Paton's 1780 depiction of the action between USS Bonhomme Richard & the dismasted HMS Serapis. To the right, USS Allegiance fires on Serapis; to the left, Countess of Scarborough engages USS Pallas.
1632446406311.png

Reactions: Hawkwood