• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

That section of the parkway has been in the plans. The covid bullshit has put a damper on things. Gas station wouldn't let you in to use the restroom and restaurants closed. It's not a big deal for me but the wife kinda likes to use a restroom instead of the bushes alongside the road.
Let me know
This year was screwed because she had cancer and a couple of surgeries.

Reactions: powdahound76
That section of the parkway has been in the plans. The covid bullshit has put a damper on things. Gas station wouldn't let you in to use the restroom and restaurants closed. It's not a big deal for me but the wife kinda likes to use a restroom instead of the bushes alongside the road.

This year was screwed because she had cancer and a couple of surgeries.
That just in TN? Here we have none of that BS.

Sorry about your wife man, I trust she’s on the mend?

20211101_171951.jpg

Sometime back in the 60's they came up with the fix to the problem of flooding in the downtown area. Actually there's a creek that runs under several of the buildings there. It's kinda weird going down to the basement to repair a system and the creek is running through it.
They must get a lot of snow or flooding.
017fd3668ae1d51cbb447b29c129a1a8.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: Thorny
My Great Pyrenees did this once. Was headed down the freeway with the cruise set at 78.

Minivan pulls up and says “Your dog jumped out about a mile back.”

Turns out he got the topper door open and took a leap.

We turned around at the next exit and headed North to find him. Stopped near another vehicle and they asked if we were looking for a white dog, which we were.

They had seen him run into the ditch on the east side of the freeway.

After a few minutes of calling for him, he came running over to us.

Took him to the vet and they put staples in his eyelid, and his knees, but no broken bones.

He was a tough mother fucker.

Sadly, he bit my daughter a few years later and he had to go away.

• Wow
Reactions: Lawless
My Great Pyrenees did this once. Was headed down the freeway with the cruise set at 78.

Minivan pulls up and says “Your dog jumped out about a mile back.”

Turns out he got the topper door open and took a leap.

We turned around at the next exit and headed North to find him. Stopped near another vehicle and they asked if we were looking for a white dog, which we were.

They had seen him run into the ditch on the east side of the freeway.

After a few minutes of calling for him, he came running over to us.

Took him to the vet and they put staples in his eyelid, and his knees, but no broken bones.

He was a tough mother fucker.

Sadly, he bit my daughter a few years later and he had to go away.
Lucky. My beagle jumped out of the back of my truck going about 40. Luckily he didn't land under the rear wheel or somebody else didn't run over him. Otherwise he was okay.

Reactions: BLEE
We would use day old rice, spam, egg and green onions and make spam fried rice.

Fried rice allows you to feed a bunch of people with day old rice and small pieces of meat, spam, hot dogs (the sausage type :))

It’s a International 424

You kids and your internet slang.
My aunt Sue thought for a long time that LOL meant “lots of love”. Well we have a huge family group text, like 25 folks, and a few years ago somebody had a friend die and when it was posted my aunt replied LOL 😆

My cousin, her daughter was like WTH mom and it all came out what she thought she was saying in the reply. Funny stuff with folks in their 80s 🥰

That picture is from the Foothills Parkway and she wanted a fried pie from Carver's apple orchard in Cosby. So we were heading in the wrong direction. We normally do quite a bit of riding on that side. Some of the best riding in the country!!
Used to ride all over that area when I had my supermoto. You ain't kiddin', there are some phenomenal roads up there.