• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater Fury (2014)

Dogtown

Ke = (mv^2)/2
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jun 21, 2007
    CONUS
    [video=youtube_share;-OGvZoIrXpg]http://youtu.be/-OGvZoIrXpg[/video]

one for the tankers...

Cue the selective outrage about liberal Hollywood in 3...2...

I like David Ayer's stuff for the most part. Aside from LeBeef (who might do a good job, who knows) the movie looks like a good watch.

As a 19 series, I'm glad to FINALLY see a tank movie! It seems every branch has had a movie here lately, glad to see tankers getting some love... Now, for a Cav Scout movie...

The trailer was certainly thrilling. I wonder if the movie will highlight how under gunned and under armored the Sherman was compared to the other tanks it had to go against. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Igm-SRxMEFY

Precisely. It will be real interesting to see how "Hollywood" portrays the Sherman vs Tiger matchup. I definitely plan on seeing it. I hope they hired some "technical subject matter experts" so it's not too hokie. Here's to "hoping". The potential is there for a really good movie. Certainly the budget was there. :cool:

Speaking of budget, they're spending a fortune advertising this thing on television. Hard to turn turn on the TV for even a few minutes and not see an ad for it. Certainly looks good from the previews.

Dogtown, have you had a sneak peek?

Speaking of budget, they're spending a fortune advertising this thing on television. Hard to turn turn on the TV for even a few minutes and not see an ad for it. Certainly looks good from the previews.

Hey DT1 - I have not had any kind of inside peak. All I've seen is the trailers on TV, and in the theatre. I'm a sucker for a good action movie. Especially if it involves some fairly accurate, real world action/heroism (Saving Private Ryan, We Were Soldiers, Patton, etc.). Tank and tank battles are captivating. Kinda like old pirate ships slugging it out on the high seas with ships of the line. :cool:

I'm keeping my fingers crossed and hoping for the best.

Last edited:

Nah, the only way that would happen is if I was working on it, and up until September I was still working on the final Hobbit film. These days I'm spending my time at the Palo Alto VA :(