• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Suppressors Fusion knives

deltaghost

Private
Minuteman
Oct 5, 2009
Canada
Just bought a fusion bowie for my kit. I have had many knives over the years and this one seems to have some quality to it for an inexpensive knife. Now I am looking for a good locking blade with serrated as well as fine edge to it. Any suggestions?

Re: Fusion knives

I am thinking around 100 to 150$ I would be using the lock blade more than the fixed so i think it should be good quality, but keeping a decent edge is the most important.

Re: Fusion knives

A buddy of mine swears by his Benchmade mini-Griptilian. I used it for a while and I can definitely say it is well made and durable. So, I just ordered one. It's about the size of your average pocket knife. He also has a full size Griptilian and it kicks ass too. The full size may be more what your looking for.