• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

FYI - Atlas Bipods - Raider Cleats

I'm actually the OP if OP still stands for "Original Post", I'm always open to suggestions and ideas.

Regarding the "product naming conventions" First, I love that term and this is the first I've heard it. Second, part of the challenge here at B&T is I'm uneducated and do what makes sense to me which rarely makes sense to others... Third, and to your point, in this case, somewhere around 55 products it dawned on me the "system"(aka product naming conventions) is maybe not the best. However, we have 20 years of this system and to change existing packaging, website, Youtube videos (done as a supplement to the product descriptions on our website), Customer and Dealer knowledge seems to be a bridge too far. For me. You are welcome to enlighten me as we might be too close to the forest to see the trees. Sincerely, I want to make it easy as possible for someone to make a decision on which Atlas bipod best fits their needs.

Between the FAQ page and the bipod comparison table I found on your website, I was able to figure out which bipod(s) suit my needs.

But if you were to try something different that could maybe make it easier for others, maybe try something like Safariland's holster finder feature that walks someone through a couple of questions to present a narrowed down list of products.

Reactions: Kasey
The one pictured here is legit.
The knock off from IG is called an "Archangel"...

Reactions: Baron23
Part of my career involves helping companies maximize their customer experience to maximize revenue. That includes series and generation product naming conventions (part of branding). I'll tell you resting on what you did for 20 years is leaving money on the table, guaranteed. You're naming a relatively simple product like they're small parts for a nuclear ICBM. You can have your part numbers -- the customer doesn't need to know them.

It's the Atlas PSR... that's it. The Atlas PSR is the bipod available in short or tall with or without an included picatinny rail mount.

Not the Atlas BT46-NC PSR or BT46-LW17 PSR and so forth.

Let customers add features to the "Atlas PSR Series of bipods" in your website UI. For resellers, they should be instructed to set their website up accordingly like they do with colors and flavors of other products. If they can't handle that, then you can use model numbers that are clearer like AtlasPSR-Picatinny-Short.

Then if they get a pic rail mount with it (the LW17) then, in your customers eye's, they just bought the Atlas PSR with short legs and an included Picatinny Rail mount. See what I'm saying?

I get what you are saying, and I like the idea of making it simpler. For reference, our actual packaging does read PSR, V8, CAL ect. and "Standard" and "Tall" in the model lines where applicable as well as "LW17" when it has a lever (LW17 means nothing to most people, actual is "Lever With 17" as we started off using a lever mount that was simply numbered "17". I really hope you dont think I'm "resting" too much, 55-60 hours a week trying to keep the wheels greased here and simply have not spent much time on names and numbers. Just for consideration, we make 18 versions of 5 bipod models, and it's common to read/hear "I have an Atlas bipod ...." we have our work cut out! But, better late than never! Obviously this is a longer conversation and I appreciate your input, if you are ever in Wichita, KS, please stop by.

Between the FAQ page and the bipod comparison table I found on your website, I was able to figure out which bipod(s) suit my needs.

But if you were to try something different that could maybe make it easier for others, maybe try something like Safariland's holster finder feature that walks someone through a couple of questions to present a narrowed down list of products.

Thank you for your business! I really like that comparison chart, we need to do a better job getting that infront of people.

We have considered that, seems like we saw/discovered a glitch.... I'll check.

Again, Thank you.

It also helps to just buy whenever @Kasey announces something new here. I was originally on the list for the SCAL but decided to go for the no dye cal which was going on at the same time. Also didn't need the width of the SCAL. Doesn't fit attached in my pelican case.

Thank you one and all for the response and especially, Thank you Frank for what you do, it is appreciated.

I'm bringing this to the top just to try and avoid the "I did not see this" and to make clear -

Offer ends 9/7/2020 at midnight CST

I'm grateful to be part of this community and again, thank you for your support. I hope you all have a great weekend.

Maybe it's too early and I haven't finished my coffee yet, but I cannot find the BT74s on the Accu-shot web site. What have I overlooked? Help me spend my $...

I'm ready to buy my first Atlas and was about to order the BT46 - LW17 with the new cleats that you're now offering. The site states that is not secure. Am I not on the correct page? I'm ready to spend my money :)

Maybe it's too early and I haven't finished my coffee yet, but I cannot find the BT74s on the Accu-shot web site. What have I overlooked? Help me spend my $...
Go to the beginning of the thread and you will see he posted a couple of links to the store for Hide pre- orders

I'm ready to buy my first Atlas and was about to order the BT46 - LW17 with the new cleats that you're now offering. The site states that is not secure. Am I not on the correct page? I'm ready to spend my money :)

Thank you for Your interest, I’m pretty sure website is secure. Just checked it and I’m seeing secure site...

Thank you for Your interest, I’m pretty sure website is secure. Just checked it and I’m seeing secure site...

I am also seeing that the site is secure. Maybe you are on the wrong page SourMash?

secure site.jpg

certificate info.jpg

Wrong, the site has an encrypted connection. It is secure.

I guess i may have clicked on an invalid link or something. I later tried again using Kasey's link for the cleats, i was able to order my new bipod and a fancy set of cleats to boot! Thanks for the clarification

View attachment 7412670
Here is the SH Intro deal on our new Atlas “Raider Cleat” Feet. There are two sizes, the BT74 will fit the V8, PSR and CAL line of Atlas bipods and adapters that use our feet, the larger BT75 will fit the 5-H and SCAL Atlas bipods. They are turned from 416 Stainless Steel bar stock in one piece for durability and strength. The first production run of these should be coming off the machines mid-late September, the second run delivers 3-4 weeks after the first is delivered. Offer ends 9/7/2020 at midnight CST

BT74 – retail $69.95 – SH Intro – $55.00 with free shipping (domestic USA residents only)

BT75 – retail $84.95 – SH Intro – $70.00 with free shipping (domestic USA residents only)

• Raw stainless steel only.
  • Intro offer ends 9/7/2020 at midnight CST
  • FREE SHIPPING for domestic USA residents only
  • No other discounts apply
  • First come, First serve
  • Priority given to military & law enforcement
  • Order will show as “Back ordered”
  • You will be billed at time of placing your order (logistically, this is the best procedure for us to be able to make this offer.)

Please note, we will not ship partial orders with this offer.

When we have a new product to introduce, we do it here on Snipers Hide and this is the only time we offer such a discount. We’ve been doing this for 18 years as a token of our appreciation for Frank in creating this website and a way for us to give back to this community. We do not discount our products nor do we run sales and we expect all our dealers to sell at MAP the only exception is LEO and Military get 10% discount.

Will I need any sort of adapter to use these on a new stock CAL?

These things are sick! Fresh off the swiss turn samples, we will deliver tumbled ones.
The intro offer is over!
We will get these listed on website once they are in stock.

RC1.jpg

These things are sick! Fresh off the swiss turn samples, we will deliver tumbled ones.
The intro offer is over!
We will get these listed on website once they are in stock.

View attachment 7426882
Hi Kasey - outstanding. I pre-ordered a set. Any idea when you will have prod versions in stock and ship?

Not that its a rush, just curious if you had a projected ship date.

Hey Kasey, looks like you need a new bipod. I’ll dispose of that one for you 🤣
Damn that thing is pretty

I get what you are saying, and I like the idea of making it simpler. For reference, our actual packaging does read PSR, V8, CAL ect. and "Standard" and "Tall" in the model lines where applicable as well as "LW17" when it has a lever (LW17 means nothing to most people, actual is "Lever With 17" as we started off using a lever mount that was simply numbered "17". I really hope you dont think I'm "resting" too much, 55-60 hours a week trying to keep the wheels greased here and simply have not spent much time on names and numbers. Just for consideration, we make 18 versions of 5 bipod models, and it's common to read/hear "I have an Atlas bipod ...." we have our work cut out! But, better late than never! Obviously this is a longer conversation and I appreciate your input, if you are ever in Wichita, KS, please stop by.
Between bipods, monopods, pic rails, leveraged rails, and a few miscellaneous items I own a few thousand $$$$s of your products now Kasey, never had an issue finding what I wanted and needed, if there ever was any doubt a quick e-mail resolved it all. Your naming convention is so clear to me that once you designate the initial two digits after the BT I know I generally want the -LW17 version of it with the ADM leveraged rail for quick connect to the pic rail; no need to re-invent the wheel. For anyone fumbling around: if you don't know what you need call B&T Industries, LLC their customer service is first class!

I believe all of the standard size Raider Cleats have been shipped. The LARGE ones are on the machine and we will be getting those out ASAP, and if you ordered both sizes, we are shipping together. We appreciate your business and patience.

The customer service is as good as the product itself.
Absolute Truth... picked up a bipod and saw the Mil discount. Emailed them the info and Brandi emailed me back in 10 minutes telling me they had credited my card the amount of the discount.

Reactions: tydex21