• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

FYI possible Hide scamming

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn’t get any warnings about this.

It's a loooonnnng 8 seconds after the chute opens....

Don't forget you have to spur both shoulders and raise your hand at the same time, and hold on.....

Pit and chute, both full of bull.... and both have horns to hook you, so sign up, and enjoy the ride. You've taken step 1. You signed, step 2, you got on, step 3, gate opened, and step 4, the bull is out.... and are on a ride.
Enjoy..

It's a loooonnnng 8 seconds after the chute opens....

Don't forget you have to spur both shoulders and raise your hand at the same time, and hold on.....

Pit and chute, both full of bull.... and both have horns to hook you, so sign up, and enjoy the ride. You've taken step 1. You signed, step 2, you got on, step 3, gate opened, and step 4, the bull is out.... and are on a ride.
Enjoy..

Where were you bastards when I joined? All I got was a whistle, some make up, no barrel and all bull!??? That was awesome dude, tier one snipers hide secret sauce?

Welcome to the Hide OP?

Sheep? Somebody said sheep.
Qantas-AirNZmerger.jpg

Reactions: 1J04
Well thanks for the hazing, I feel all warm and fuzzy inside!

All “Bull” aside, welcome to the hide amigo. Got mine from Low Light over bad phrasing in a post that made it sound like I was looking for a fake Atlas bipod so you are not alone?

Reactions: 1J04
I'm ashamed. I got ripped off here too. I was afraid to admit it but since there is so much love here. I figure I would come out. You see some time ago Army Jerry said he would trade me a Barska 5-55X60 Kris Kyle autographed sniper scope for some nudes of myself. I kept up my part of the deal and no scope. Next thing you know, my Grinder account is going crazy. Damn that Jerry!

I'm ashamed. I got ripped off here too. I was afraid to admit it but since there is so much love here. I figure I would come out. You see some time ago Army Jerry said he would trade me a Barska 5-55X60 Kris Kyle autographed sniper scope for some nudes of myself. I kept up my part of the deal and no scope. Next thing you know, my Grinder account is going crazy. Damn that Jerry!
Lmaoooooooo

Fortunately for the op... you got hijacked , the good news is it will divert attention away from you!

The bad news is somebody is going to post a pic of a homo midget shooting a braked rifle at sheep..

Carry on :ROFLMAO:

Fortunately for the op... you got hijacked , the good news is it will divert attention away from you!

The bad news is somebody is going to post a pic of a homo midget shooting a braked rifle at sheep..

Carry on :ROFLMAO:

?????????

I apologize to all those I’ve offended,
If I haven’t offended you, just wait, your turn is coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.