• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

G8 2012 Chicago

Re: G8 2012 Chicago

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ch'e</div><div class="ubbcode-body">the people need a voice-they do this to promote equality-let the riots begin </div></div>
Hey Che, how do you type without hands? Do you use your toes, or unzip your fly?

I just want to say your Rolex is (one of) my most cherished possessions.

I unzip my fly , supa skilled -- it could be our western spring.They might get to use those internment camps they been building around the country finally

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ch'e</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> I unzip my fly </div></div>

With your teeth? That is skilled...and flexible.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ch'e</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> it could be our western spring.They might get to use those internment camps they been building around the country finally </div></div>
You mean the ones with the "Green" Solar Cremation ovens built with stimulus money, by GE, in China?