• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

You have heard the warnings about coming civil unrest...Chicago may erupt.

UKDslayer

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jan 29, 2005
    Texas
    You heard about FEMA prepping for riots, social unrest, civil war. Where will it start? Why is the DNC thinking about having their August convention remotely instead of in person in Chicago?

How many illegal aliens, "undocumented" migrants, (whatever your verbage is) are there? How about 45 million? Three BILLION has been spent on illegals in Chicago alone.

I do believe this is to a great extent a psy-op, around here "they" are all driving 80K luxury SUV and pull out there unlimited prepaid debit cards, they are trying very, very hard to piss us off. Remain calm.

Chicago has more than tripled down on Mayors from the Democratic Party since 1931.

Recently- it's being reported that crime is trending down- but they don't tell you that Chicago stopped reporting the crime statistics 'up' to the FBI. But to be fair- here's a story supporting the contrary of my statement...

A contrarian source- just shy of 200 homicides in 5 months...

I'll leave it up to you & your intellect to determine whether Chicago is on the upswing or falling further into descent and further societal decay.

-LD

You heard about FEMA prepping for riots, social unrest, civil war. Where will it start? Why is the DNC thinking about having their August convention remotely instead of in person in Chicago?

How many illegal aliens, "undocumented" migrants, (whatever your verbage is) are there? How about 45 million? Three BILLION has been spent on illegals in Chicago alone.

I do believe this is to a great extent a psy-op, around here "they" are all driving 80K luxury SUV and pull out there unlimited prepaid debit cards, they are trying very, very hard to piss us off. Remain calm.

Keystone events have already taken place to nudge the end game forward. The Russians & China are really worried about coming events in the US, same as we were during the Russian collapse.

Build the wall… around Chicago.

Let nothing out.

Let nothing in but ammunition and weapons.

Problem sorts itself out inside two months.

Sirhr
    1716652544768.jpeg

Sirhr
    I’ve been saying it for years. We need to separate these large cities from the states that surround them. Make them city states or better, semi-autonomous city states. They can freely trade with the United States, but are not subject to our laws or our constitution. They can make their own laws, rules, regulations, and live by their own morals. Establish their own economic policies. As our part of the bargain, we will protect them from invasion by foreign nationals, If they so choose and trade with them on a fair and equitable basis.

What does this really mean? When push comes to shove in the state legislatures and national elections, these semi-autonomous cities, will not have a voice in the government.

In the end, when they fail, and they will, they will be responsible for digging out of their failures. Otherwise, they are not our problem, and if they try to make it so, then we can feel free to build your wall, A Good Wall!

I’ve been saying it for years. We need to separate these large cities from the states that surround them. Make them city states or better, semi-autonomous city states. They can freely trade with the United States, but are not subject to our laws or our constitution. They can make their own laws, rules, regulations, and live by their own morals. Establish their own economic policies.

What does this really mean? When push comes to shove in the state legislatures and national elections, these semi-autonomous cities, will not have a voice in the government.

In the end, when they fail, and they will, they will be responsible for digging out of their failures. Otherwise, they are not our problem, and if they try to make it so, they we can feel free to build a wall, A Good Wall!

Electoral colleges at state level. No majority rule by urban shitholes.

But I like your idea better. Population density reaches X… build a wall and they are on their fucking own.

Sirhr

I'll leave it up to you & your intellect to determine whether Chicago is on the upswing or falling further into descent and further societal decay.

-LD
    What is reason for half of all the dead listed in the SunTimes Link being, 'Unknown' ?
    . they know exact Age, Race, and exact location of their death, but are listed..' Unknown '

Reactions: Bender
    Is there a certain Chiraq address to send the lighters and gasoline to?

asking for a friend

Reactions: XLR308
    Is it too late to pay the gangs to take care of the invasion?

However, that would be expensive. They make more money from drug sales than contract exterminations.

What is reason for half of all the dead listed in the SunTimes Link being, 'Unknown' ?
    . they know exact Age, Race, and exact location of their death, but are listed..' Unknown '
    I can only speculate myself but given my best guess- the answers to your question aren't reported because it wouldn't fit the narrative. Just an opinion/best guess is all from me. Do with it as you will.

-LD

As an Indiana resident, that wall must extend around Gary also.

Is it too late to pay the gangs to take care of the invasion?

However, that would be expensive. They make more money from drug sales than contract exterminations.
    Given time, it may come to just that and we won't have to spend a dime (figuratively speaking). They're not moving immigrants into upscale neighborhoods. They're putting them in the ghettos and diverting government assistances and resources to the immigrants instead of the locals. Since much of that assistance is a type of currency for the local street gangs, those gangs along with the local citizenry are losing income and territory to the immigrants. Sooner or later, this will come to a head.

Sorry to break it to the brothers but every time they have messed with Mexican and South American gangs they have gotten their asses handed to them. The Hispanic gangs all but killed off the blood and crypts from LA to Arkansas limiting the territory to only their own neighborhoods, and I assure you their are plenty of ms13 mixed in with all the so called peaceful looking for a better life immigrants, and the two scariest gangs are ms13 and the aryan brotherhood and they stay out of each others business. If everyday black residents try to start anything they will soon be dealing with gangs who really aren’t into complaining then going home.

I don't want that.
    Why ?
    They will then want to relocate.......best scenario is that they stay right where they are.
    Yeah no shit. Remember what happened after Katrina.

They brought a whole new level of dangerous shithole to Houston.

Reactions: UKDslayer
    Given time, it may come to just that and we won't have to spend a dime (figuratively speaking). They're not moving immigrants into upscale neighborhoods. They're putting them in the ghettos and diverting government assistances and resources to the immigrants instead of the locals.

They are very much in my (formerly) mostly middle class town. They might even be the majority here now.

Mexicans, including illegals, don't like blacks in general. Just ask one, or ten.

They're not muzzled and shackled like whites are to have diversity shoved down their throats.
    Many Asians share that in common with Mexicans.

Many Asians share that in common with Mexicans.
    And to show how open minded I am, I share their sentiment. Like each of the other cultures, I don't like any of them except my own. Oh, I'll do business with them, but as they hate me, my response is 'Fuck you, I hate you back. Cocksuckers.'

• Haha
    Reactions: Milf Dots