• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

GA Precision does it again

rogue090

Private
Minuteman
Jul 7, 2007
Krum, Texas
Just wanted to say thanks to George and the gang for one of the finest rifles I have ever owned.

Just picked it up yesterday, got the scope mounted and bore sighted. Hope to head to the range tomorrow and try her out. Range report to follow.

Thanks again GA Precision!

IMG_0504.jpg

IMG_0502.jpg

IMG_0506.jpg

Re: GA Precision does it again

How dare you not give us full details! How dare you sir!!!

lol, nice stick! a parts list is almost a requirement here when posting pics.

Nice indeed. I am still waiting for my 300 win mag to arrive. Was told that it's going to be around August.

That's beaut!

What's the make up of the marble? I just ordered one last month @ 60% black, 30% gray and 10% light gray. Yours is the look I'm going for. BTW - McMillan will be shipping it directly to GAP ;>).

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tburkes</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Dstewart are you coming to the scope show this weekend in Alvin? </div></div>

T,

I have been out of town up until tuesday and I was not aware of it. Where is it going to be? Gimme some details and i'm sure I can swing by, this weekend is pretty open for me. You gonna have any slings with ya? I will be needing one of your new ones in black.

Thanks,

D

Sgt,

I know the lighting wasn't the best when I shot those pics, but it is a black, gray, white marble pattern and since I was not the original owner I do not have the % break down from McMillan. I'd say it's somewhere along... 50% black, 30% gray, 20% white.

Thanks everyone for the comments, still no range report, weather is kinda funky today. It eating me up not being able to head to the range.

I've had McMillan's do work for me before, always 1st rate stuff.