• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

GA Precision Extreme hunter lefty stock help!

johnc427

Private
Minuteman
Nov 16, 2010
PNW Oregon
Well I broke down and ordered a set of Extreme hunter 6.5 SAUM rifles, one for myself and one for my dad. Got the invoice from ken and upon further review/thinking I can't decide which stock I want. Problem is they don't make a MCS-SL In left hand so I've gotten it down to a EH2 or a EH3. I like the idea of a wider forend (EH2) for shooting off a backpack and what not but don't like the palmswell. If anyone has any advice or pictures it would be much appreciated, I need to decide by Monday so we can get these things rolling!

John

Well I broke down and ordered a set of Extreme hunter 6.5 SAUM rifles, one for myself and one for my dad. Got the invoice from ken and upon further review/thinking I can't decide which stock I want. Problem is they don't make a MCS-SL In left hand so I've gotten it down to a EH2 or a EH3. I like the idea of a wider forend (EH2) for shooting off a backpack and what not but don't like the palmswell. If anyone has any advice or pictures it would be much appreciated, I need to decide by Monday so we can get these things rolling!

John

That sounds awesome!

I recommend the EH3. "... it has a lengthened grip to give you more control and the feel of a full size stock and it is ambidextrous for you lefties."

I have an EH3, and while I like the "nimbleness" of it, I am going to order an EH2 for my 6.5 SAUM. The EH3's palm swell is pretty small, which I liked when I handled it at SHOT, but now all put together, I think I'd rather have an EH2. I also needed to beef up my EH3 with some spare foam to get my cheek weld right...I'm pretty sure you will be happy with either...The Elite Hunter's are badass.

Thanks fellas, I'm very excited.. Starting to lean towards the EH2 now. If anyone has any pictures that'd be great! Also running a Nightforce 3.5-15x50, I think the EH2 has a higher cheek piece

Go with an EH3. Every time you shoot the rifle you'll notice the palm swell if it bothers you.