• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

GA Precision waiting time??

peterh

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 22, 2012
Florida
Hey guy's anybody know what the wait time is for a new GAP rifle build?? Iv'e written them on their web page and also on Face Book asking this but they don't reply. Anybody have experience dealing with their CS. I'm really interested in one of their Crusader rifles.

@ the top of this forum there is a sticky with build times AX10 updates pretty often, and CS is pretty damn good

I've got an order in with them and it's 10 months I've been told. I ordered in October of 2013 and they say my order should be in by August sometime... We will see...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GAP has amazing CS...

They have always gotting back to me ASAP depending on when I call...

Ken has treated me like royality even though he probably laughs at all of my dumbass FNG questions!

GAP is good to go!

I kept an eye on the Rifles Ready to Ship section of their website. I got my Crusader in 10 days. I can tell you that it would have been worth the wait, the thing is a hammer. It makes me look like I know how to shoot.

I would call rather than email. I sent an email about upgrading a rifle and never received a response.

I kept an eye on the Rifles Ready to Ship section of their website. I got my Crusader in 10 days. I can tell you that it would have been worth the wait, the thing is a hammer. It makes me look like I know how to shoot.

I have one on order and was told 2-6 months. I originally tried to order a Rock but was given a 10 month lead time.

They are all in California shooting the match out there. Not sure anyone is in the shop today. I'd try them on monday.

They are very busy, and it could take up to a week to get a call back, but they will call and answer all your questions.