• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Photos GADBMW's Rifle Paint

ARP

Predators NightMare
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 2, 2008
Greenwood, AR
I squirted some paint onto an AR15 for hide member gadbmw. His AO is in the sandstone bluffs of Colorado. I painted this rifle to blend in well with that type of terrain and it will also work well in the wooded areas and also in the open desert areas too. I put a stylized Roman Cross on the underside of the forearm per request. It turned out pretty good. Hope ya like it gad.

Re: GADBMW's Rifle Paint

Is there a rifle in the picture?????????? But it looks good.

Scott

gad would have all the details, but it appears to be a Bushmaster Varminter with a Kahles 3-15 scope up top mounted in Burris XTR rings.

only thing more the rifle has is a geissel dmr trigger in it. It shoots great, just want to make it stand out... or blend in...depending on where its at
wink.gif
Thanks Arp, it looks great and cant wait to show it off.

Will have it shipped here in a day or so. It ought to be back home for the weekend.

Could have put one on there, and I sort of left that open when I asked him if there was any special design he wanted, but he didn't mention it
smile.gif