• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

GAMER CHANGER TESLONG BORE SCOPE!!! -- FINALLY A QUALITY REASONABLY PRICED BORE SCOPE!

It’s fixed focus, so you adjust the distance from the mirror. Try putting it inside the neck of a fired case, which will be close enough to the bore diameter for you to adjust it.
Thank you! A great tip with the cartridge neck. It still looks like my camera is way too far focused. To get an in-focus image, I had to unscrew the mirror completely, and move it 1/2" away from the camera...

Or not... It might just went hyper-focal at this distance. Just how precise this adjustment have to be? A full rotation? 1/2? 1/4?

Thank you! A great tip with the cartridge neck. It still looks like my camera is way too far focused. To get an in-focus image, I had to unscrew the mirror completely, and move it 1/2" away from the camera...

Or not... It might just went hyper-focal at this distance. Just how precise this adjustment have to be? A full rotation? 1/2? 1/4?
It shouldn't be that sensitive. If yours is a Android phone model double check you have the correct app installed for it, there are several that can show up in searches, mine is "Endoscope HD Camera" by Novotech Industries Limited. Failing that try it on a different device, if no joy you may have gotten a dud.

Since I'm a little technologically disadvantaged I went with the new/improved model that gayguns posted about in December (NGT450H). Supposed to be here Wednesday. I've used a buddy's Hawkeye for years. I've watched this thread since it was started to see how the Teslong worked out for everyone, finally decided to order the new style. More expensive yes, but maybe easier to plug and play.

since this is revived, i will go ahead and show my ocd.

was trying to wait until >500 rounds before cleaning, but it was so windy the range was closed on my day off and i couldn't help myself.
basically i wanted to see if accuracy dropped off at some point (not that you could tell from my shooting).

@300 rounds.
300rdsCapture.JPG

after

cleanCapture.JPG

Reactions: Skunkworx
What‘s the consensus on the flexible vs rigid version?

I’ve only got two rifles that would benefit from the length of the flexible scope. Anyone have the rigid scope and wish they had gotten the longer flexible version?

What‘s the consensus on the flexible vs rigid version?

I’ve only got two rifles that would benefit from the length of the flexible scope. Anyone have the rigid scope and wish they had gotten the longer flexible version?
Is easy to just go from both ends when needed on a longer gun, is what I did with my original 20" model.

A friend who is an iOS user got the wi-fi flexible model and it is kind of a pain Vs mine. It also seemed more difficult to keep it going straight.

Reactions: DosMeadowlandos
Quick question

If you use a Teslong with a PC it uses the PC camera driver and requires no software for Teslong?

The Teslong App for Android really has quite a few permissions.

Quick question

If you use a Teslong with a PC it uses the PC camera driver and requires no software for Teslong?

The Teslong App for Android really has quite a few permissions.
i use an app called endoscope camera on my pc.