• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes GAP Deal on Bushnell LRHS Scopes

I am wondering if the Seekins low 0.82" or medium 0.87" would work. I want the lowest ring setup I can get for my rifle. It is a Rem 700 .22-250 with varmint contour barrel. I will end up with butler creek caps unless someone recommends a better option.
Low will work.

I am wondering if the Seekins low 0.82" or medium 0.87" would work. I want the lowest ring setup I can get for my rifle. It is a Rem 700 .22-250 with varmint contour barrel. I will end up with butler creek caps unless someone recommends a better option.

I'm running the low Seekin's rings on a Rem 700 SA with a Warne base. It should work dependent on where you like your scope mounted. I'll post up some pics later once I get Home for reference.

Reactions: tenringx
I put the Vortex caps on mine and I like them. Fit just fine.

Seekins Lows are what I have pictured here on my LRTSi on a EGW 20MOA rail... works great
IMG_7198[273].JPG

Last edited:
Reactions: Maelstrom
Okay...my wife is going to kill me. I promised her that I was done buying rifles, parts, and optics for awhile; then I see this. Preorder placed....now I'm off to explain myself. :)

Is this LRHS series made in Japan on some where in China?
I have been thinking to buying on of these to my 308 ctr.
30mm tube also ease to find mounts,.

Didn’t need this, but liked my LRTSi so much I ordered one while drinking last night. Dang it

Reactions: 338_rum
Been trying to order all night. Scope without the tool is sold out. Only the scope with the tool is available which doesn’t make much sense but you can’t order it anyway because something is wrong with the website. Will try again in the morning or just call.

I got one ordered last month and now I’m wishing I had the money to order another one

Just called in my order. Ken says they are down to about 80 left for the batch that will be shipping mid July.

Does anyone know the minimum focus distance on the side focus? I’d like to get a pair, one for the main rifle and one for the rimfire trainer.

Reactions: Adamah
Any body get emailed confirmation of payment? I called and ordered but did not see anything and don't know if I should expect it?

Aaron

I received an email and the payment came out immediately. I ordered online though

Reactions: Basher
I also ordered online, and received a conformation email immediately. Payment in full was also charged at time of order.

Looks like they took everything down online for the deal. Links are no longer there and not on the scope page for purchase. I'm curious as to how many of these scopes actually were made available for this deal?

From what I remembered on GAP's FP page a few months back more then half of the 2nd round of preorders were already taken and they had 60ish left? They probably hit what they needed to fulfill the order and close off pre-sales.

If you missed this round, there is one more round in July, afaik.

Reactions: Crang
Does anyone know the minimum focus distance on the side focus? I’d like to get a pair, one for the main rifle and one for the rimfire trainer.
50 I think...I picked up a bushnell Lrs 3x12x44. For the (alleged tikka t1. )It focus at 15 yds and is a nice scope it is illuminated ..no zero stop though.... their discontinued some around here and there...

I thought this was the July round.....gonna order but waited too long I guess...
No, they are definitely doing another one. This one is supposed to deliver in July, I believe. They will then take more orders after that. Maybe its later in the year, I don't recall for sure, but definitely another run.

Good to hear there will be another order — if I really like this scope, I’ve got one more build planned that could use some great glass.

Has anyone received any form of an update on the batch that was scheduled for late June, early July? I called a week ago and left a message but heard nothing in return. I put a deposit down for a couple of these.

Has anyone received any form of an update on the batch that was scheduled for late June, early July? I called a week ago and left a message but heard nothing in return. I put a deposit down for a couple of these.
This is what Ken told me on Friday -
"we are still expecting a mid july delivery from bushnell. , with it taking us probably a week or so to get everyone called and scopes shipped"

Reactions: bunsen27
I too have left several messages with no “return call within 1 business day”

I’d like to buy one of these but their lack of response has me skeptical.

From GAP's facebook page "Update on the Bushnell LRHSi 4.5-18x44 g2h mrad Preorder scopes! We received update: this batch is to arrive 7/18/18 and we expect to take 1-2 weeks to get everyone called. After we finalize billing and shipping info for batch 2; we will announce batch 3 timelines and restart the preorder process. Thanks for your patience everyone!"

I too have left several messages with no “return call within 1 business day”

I’d like to buy one of these but their lack of response has me skeptical.
I have used email to communicate with Ken and he usually responds within a few hours but sometimes it takes a day. I wouldn't take their "lack of response" as an indication that you won't get your scope, but as an indication that they are swamped.