• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes GAP Deal on Bushnell LRHS Scopes

Just received an official email stating that the above info is correct that the scopes are arriving on the 18th and then they will ship them out. Our email will be attached to the fed ex shipping label then fed ex will send us the tracking number.

Reactions: Basher
They also said they expect all scopes from this order should be out by Friday, July 27th, meaning all of them should have shipped by this time

I missed the last order, definately want to make sure I can get in on the next one! Can we call now to get in on the next order, or do we have to wait to put in an order for the third batch?

Dave

Bushnell has supposedly discontinued the LRHS. Not sure if there are going to be any more batches.

John
You are correct; however, GA Precision has a relationship with Bushnell and are still able to get LRHSi scopes from Bushnell, I'm not sure if it's left over stock or if it's some contractual agreement between GAP and Bushnell but GAP has said there will be future pre-order options for this scope, but they will not happen until the previous batch has been fulfilled, so you can expect the next pre-order to occur sometime in August would be my guess.

I got a call today confirming my payment in full plus my shipping info. I was told they should ship around July 23rd and no new orders will be taken until this batch is completed and shipped out.

I got a call from them Friday saying they would be delivered on Monday (16 Jul) and they would turn them around and start shipping on Tuesday. It would take a week or two to get them all out.

Mine arrives Monday according to FedEx. Was high 700s on the list. Unfortunately I'm not going to be able to use it as I sold the rifle it was going on. Going on the chopping block before I even get it in hand.. oh well.

I was #935, and I got tracking info yesterday evening saying it would ship out today.

So, I had an early HDMR, and was not impressed. Stayed away from Bushnell since then. Got one of these GAP scopes a few months ago, and have been very impressed. I don't really prefer this reticle, but it is perfectly usable for most stuff. Turrets work as they should and I have no complaints at all.

I'm curious to hear what you guys think about the glass quality, especially for resolving game and low light use. My sample of one has compared very favorably to my other scopes, including Nightforce, Trijicon and SWFA. Since this is marketed as a hunting scope, I think how well it sees game, into brush, into shadows, and in low light, is very important. Can you guys who have this compare it to any other scopes, especially stuff like the Kahles, Minox, etc? I know that may seem silly, but I am comparing it directly to my NF, as that has been my go to for many years.

Got a tracking number Thursday showing a Tuesday delivery, but it still only shows a label as having been created. Something tells me it won't be here Tuesday... :confused:

Got a tracking number Thursday showing a Tuesday delivery, but it still only shows a label as having been created. Something tells me it won't be here Tuesday... :confused:

Same boat here. I'm guessing they printed off a ton of labels and they havent made it out the door yet. Mine shows delivery tomorrow but not one tracking update other then label created.

I got a Thursday email too. Label created, expected Wednesday 7-25 delivery, no update since then.

I'm in the mid-high 800s order number and went with the cheap shipping.

I have seen many times where tracking data isn't updated until the package is on your doorstep so the scopes could have been picked up by FedEx on Friday and just not made it in to the system.

I'm hoping for that any way.

Mine is supposed to be here today, but no updates on Fedex...
Still says shipping info was sent to FedEx. Doubt it will show up today.

Mine arrived late this morning (11:21 AM in CA). I had about 10 minutes with it before I had to leave, but my overall impression is that it is every bit as nice as my LRTS. This is a fantastic deal! The windage cap was really on there tight!

Last edited:
Mine arrived late this morning (11:21 AM in CA). I had about 10 minutes with it before I had to leave, but my overall impression is that it is every bit as nice as my LRTS. This is a fantastic deal! The windage cap was really on there tight!
They are the same scope, just have a different reticle is all, so it should mimic closely your LRTS

They are the same scope, just have a different reticle is all, so it should mimic closely your LRTS

Yup,I understand that. I was just confirming that there were no apparent issues.

Last edited:
Does anyone know what size Butler Creek caps these use? Mine arrived today but I still need to get rings so it won't be mounted for a few weeks.

Cool, it is good to hear that at least some shipped.

Did you get any tracking updates before it arrived? Did you pay for the expensive shipping?

Thanks.

Cool, it is good to hear that at least some shipped.

Did you get any tracking updates before it arrived? Did you pay for the expensive shipping?

Thanks.

I received the shipping confirmation last Thursday (Order # in the mid-700s) and paid for 2-day shipping when I ordered.

I received the shipping confirmation last Thursday (Order # in the mid-700s) and paid for 2-day shipping when I ordered.

Did you get any tracking updates before it was delivered??

ETA: I was just checking my email, and it appears that tracking has been updated for the scope, and now shows a delivery of Wednesday! :)

Did you get any tracking updates before it was delivered??

Yes. I received emails at the following points: label printed, when the package was received by FedEx, the day before that it was scheduled for delivery, when it was out for delivery, and then to confirm delivery.

Cool, mine shows Wednesday delivery too but it has said that since at least Saturday and no info other than label generated.

But mine has the cheap shipping.

I just pre-ordered mine for the August shipment. Now I have to build a new hunting rifle!

Guys all Scopes have shipped from the July Batch, The Final Batch will arrive August 15th and will be the last batch. there are 300 ish in this last batch and plenty of MUT tools left as well. The Pre Sale is up on the Website again but this time its just going to charge the full amount and shipping as these scopes will be here in 3 weeks and i don't want to call everyone again. Makes sense.

If there are 6 guys that live in the same area or dealers and want to purchase 6 of them I will knock $25 off each scope and sell them for $725 + shipping
this will have to be a call in order. and all 6 scopes have to ship together. (816) 221-1844

Good Product Pics of the scopes.
1532459058783.png

1532459100254.png

Attachments

• 1532458958965.png
    1532458958965.png
    110.6 KB · Views: 31
I got emails from FedEx, estimated delivery date changed from Wednesday to Friday so two more days of anticipation.

Mine just showed up tonight and got it mounted up. So far I like it a lot more than the vortex hst that was on the rifle. Love the reticle!

Attachments

• IMG_4021.JPG
    IMG_4021.JPG
    900 KB · Views: 119
Reactions: Glassaholic
Mine showed up yesterday for my first LR build. Thanks a bunch for the deal GA Precision!

iu2m1dW.jpg

I spoke to George yesterday,

Aside from this batch shipping now, he has a second bigger batch coming very soon.

So this scope will be available moving forward at the discount as noted.

I spoke to George yesterday,

Aside from this batch shipping now, he has a second bigger batch coming very soon.

So this scope will be available moving forward at the discount as noted.
I'm confused, @A10XRIFLE (George) just posted above "The Final Batch will arrive August 15th and will be the last batch." So will that be the last of the LRHSi scopes we'll see from GA Precision or will there be future batches after August?

No, there is no confusion, the batch George spoke about in August, is the second bigger batch

What is so confusing, I said, aside from the batch currently shipping, more are on the way, George confirmed this, and it is a bigger batch.

No, there is no confusion, the batch George spoke about in August, is the second bigger batch

What is so confusing, I said, aside from the batch currently shipping, more are on the way, George confirmed this, and it is a bigger batch.
Good to know, thank you for clearing that up.

Just received my LRHS from Fedex, I originally didn't order the deal with the MUT but decided for $50 why not and I can say that was a good investment, that is a great little tool with an impressive ballistic FDE pouch! Oh, the scope is great by the way ;) Far and away the best deal to be had on a scope on the Hide right now.

Mine arrived today! Very happy with it, I’m regretting not buying the MUT tool with it. Going to put it on my wife’s 6mm creedmoor till I get my hunting rifle done or get a new scope for the 6 creed

Mine arrived today, but I haven't had a chance to even open the box yet! That'll have to wait until tomorrow, but I've had one before, and currently have an LTRSi, so I'm very familiar with them. Glad to have one back in the safe!

Just a heads up for the good folks at GA Precision. Somehow when my scope was shipped, my complete address didn't get put on the shipping label. I double checked my order and I had it correct on my order. It got delivered, but it was only because I live in Podunk and order everything online so the Fed Ex guy knows where I live.

Mine came Tuesday. I was out of town so I just got it today. Opened up the scope and I was impressed with the initial backyard viewing and the positive clicks.

I ordered the multi tool as well but forgot to look through the box for it haha, glad I opened up the hide today as you guys reminded me!

can someone tell me how to preorder it? I went to there website but could not find it.
Thanks