• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Range Report GAP HRT & USO Scope Tracking

Sniper1*

Lieutenant
Minuteman
Nov 29, 2006
Rochester, IN
Went to the range to test the adjustments and repeatability of the system today!

Setup at 100 yards. Verified by LRF and by putting a yard stick up at the target with Highlighted points (used a black Sharpie to make a circle and line) every 5 inches. I used my reticle (PCMOA) to verify the subtensions lined up exactly also.

Started with a CCB and a zero verification! All points are 3 shots each (except for CCB)!
58428e75.jpg

All seemed to be good, so I went 4R, then 8R! Then 4L and 8L! Very bottom of the target! The aiming point is always the bottom center orange dot!
ee8eb91f.jpg

I then went right for 30U still POA bottom center orange dot!
Then, 30U & 4R, then 30U & 8R!
0b57e6fa.jpg

Still 30U! 4L and 8L!
6484208c.jpg

So, now I figure what the hell! I dial in 60U! Keep in mind, I have measured and plumbed this setup (target) with a level as best I could at the range!
6dbdb742.jpg

I used the yard stick and measured up from the POA 60"!

Now, more for my amusement, I dial back to zero then add 10U, then 10U & 6R, then 20U & "0" wind!
49df58f6.jpg

Now, everything back on zero!
8a80c858.jpg

Seems the GAP and USO will be a perfect match for me!

Re: GAP HRT & USO Scope Tracking

nice shooting. id say they look like a good match for you as well.cant wait to get my uso mounted and running.