• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

GAP Rebarrel

JCH

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 10, 2008
Oklahoma City, OK
Anyone know what the wait time is for GAP to true my action and add match grade barrel etc....???

Re: GAP Rebarrel

Not sure on that but I sent them a box of parts in jun/july. Got a call about a muzzle break/mount so they are obviously working on it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 858</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just a guess but I bet GAP could tell you.

</div></div>

I was trying to avoid calling and bugging George

I sent in my Surgeon for a rebarrel yesterday. They told me 4-6 weeks if all I was doing was a rebarrel.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JCH</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Anyone know what the wait time is for GAP to true my action and add match grade barrel etc....???

</div></div>

If it's your own barrel it will be faster, if they have to order it then it's probably 3 months to get the barrel and then another month to get it done.