• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories Garmin Xero C1 Pro protective covers - NEW COLORS

Added gray to the color options.

IMG_9686.jpeg

Hello Vin81, it took just a little over a week to receive mine. I think it just depends on where You live.
Hi. not relevant to his nice-looking covers, but:
#1. There is a chap on eBay making a nice sunshade for the viewing end. 3D printed and although mine was a little too tight, a few minutes with a Dremel and it is a perfect, snug fit.
#2. Today I tried making a screen protector with fresh material I recieved today. I gave up after 3 tries. Would NOT stick. Be aware a few minutes before I tackled the C1, I successfully put a protector on my Lyman Borescope's screen.
I have also installed mutiple screen savers on not only my cell phone, but on all my newer ($$) ham radios that have touch screens. Perfect.
Something about the Garmin screen material that just didn't work for me. YMMV.
ron

New colors added! By popular demand I was able to find a quality material that is as close to FDE as possible.

Also, due to the quality of the material I have discontinued the "Gray" color and added "Space Gray".

Thank you everyone for the huge support. Please don't hesitate to shoot me a message if you have any questions.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Rhett

IMG_9724.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: dawkind
Cover is great. Ordered black. Was that the only one available at first ? Red or Orange seems better to not misplace

Reactions: AshtonPrecision
New colors added! By popular demand I was able to find a quality material that is as close to FDE as possible.

Also, due to the quality of the material I have discontinued the "Gray" color and added "Space Gray".

Thank you everyone for the huge support. Please don't hesitate to shoot me a message if you have any questions.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Rhett

View attachment 8300780
Ordered orange last night. Do you email tracking when it s ships?

Happy New Year everyone! All orders have shipped. Shoot me a PM if you don't receive an email with tracking information.
Good evening, I placed an order on December 31 and just wanted to check the status of it. It was for an FDE tan Cover under the name Perry Conkle. Any information you could provide would be greatly appreciated.

Yes, you should receive an email with tracking information. I just processed a bunch of orders so you should receive it soon.
Received mine and very happy! FYI email never came but it did pop up on my “informed delivery”

Awesome piece of kit man. I really need to step up to printing TPU.

IMG_4204.jpeg

Anyone having ordering issues? I'm getting "We are unable to complete your request at this time. Please try again." through the Square Site

Anyone having ordering issues? I'm getting "We are unable to complete your request at this time. Please try again." through the Square Site
I'm not aware of any issues. I've received multiple orders today. Try the link below.

Last edited:
Reactions: Earnhardt
Fairly sure it was an autofill error on my end, thanks, looking forward to it. Saw someone at the range with this cover, looked like it worked flawlessly!

New items added to the website. Check them out at www.ashtonprecision.com

IMG_9872.jpgIMG_9873.jpgIMG_9857.jpgIMG_9860.jpgIMG_9864.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Simonsza1