• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories Garmin Xero C1 Pro protective covers - NEW COLORS

Custom designed 3D printed covers for the Garmin Xero C1 pro

• Printed from soft yet durable TPU
  • Will protect your unit, but won't scratch the screen
  • Easy slide on installation. It's held in place by retaining bosses that are on the inside.
  • Works with any mounting system
  • Lifetime Guarantee

$25 each shipped to local 48.

Website is now live. Please follow the link below to purchase.

NOW OFFERED IN 5 DIFFERENT COLOR OPTIONS: BLACK, SPACE GRAY, RED, ORANGE, and FDE/Tan. Please select at checkout.

Check out this review from precisionriflevoice.com - https://precisionriflevoice.com/202...w-ashton-precision-garmin-xero-c1-pro-covers/

Be on the lookout for other items. Website coming soon.

View attachment 8300778

View attachment 8272155
These are great. Bought two. Can you guys make one for the Mars L from Envision Tek? To cover the unit when it’s still mounted on the weapon’s diving board?

Getting a dangerous website blocked error when I try to go to your store... 🙁

Thank you for letting me know, but everything is looking fine on my end. I assure you my website is 100% secure.
So it looks like Netgear security thinks your site is a problem. Don't know why. Fortunately, once I leave my house and my router is no longer "protecting" me, I was able to place my order. In case anyone else has a Netgear router and has a similar problem accessing your site, the answer lies in getting of the Wi-Fi! 😂

Reactions: AshtonPrecision
So it looks like Netgear security thinks your site is a problem. Don't know why. Fortunately, once I leave my house and my router is no longer "protecting" me, I was able to place my order. In case anyone else has a Netgear router and has a similar problem accessing your site, the answer lies in getting of the Wi-Fi! 😂
I'm glad you were able to get it figured out. Thank you for your order. It's already packed up and on its way. You should be receiving an email with the tracking information shortly.

Reactions: Totdoc