• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Garth brooks performs for creepy Joe!

There was a time when men were celebrated, looked up to. No longer

139018230_3365109773598564_2419173663838523671_n.jpg

Girth Brooks can blow chunks... hasn’t been good since the early 90’s. His new shit makes me immediately change the station.... now this? Never again Girth!

Sappy bastard couldn't write a good song if Chris Ledoux helped him from above.

Chris LeDoux would not even want to be associated with any of those contemporary losers...

Contemporary pop "country" is exactly what it is... Pop with badly synchronized "twang"...

Go outlaw or get the fuck out... That is my only answer for anyone who asks me what I think of mainstream "country". During the siege of Petersburg in July 1864, some of the Confederate defenders could not find any more tobacco so they had to resort to rolling up assortments of dried weeds to substitute for it. The smell of the burning "cigars" was noxious and repulsive to whoever encountered it. THAT is what mainstream "country" is.

Come on guys! Country was all about walk'n out and shoot'n your 🐴 in the head, so you wouldn't shoot yourself in the head! Damn it, get straight here! Mac:ROFLMAO:
Just a little too much head in that explanation.

Chris LeDoux would not even want to be associated with any of those contemporary losers...

Contemporary pop "country" is exactly what it is... Pop with badly synchronized "twang"...

Go outlaw or get the fuck out... That is my only answer for anyone who asks me what I think of mainstream "country". During the siege of Petersburg in July 1864, some of the Confederate defenders could not find any more tobacco so they had to resort to rolling up assortments of dried weeds to substitute for it. The smell of the burning "cigars" was noxious and repulsive to whoever encountered it. THAT is what mainstream "country" is.
You forget Chris and Girth did a song together.. What you gonna do with a cowboy.

• Haha
Reactions: OldSalty2
David Allan Coe could've put on a good show for them. I'm sure obango would have liked grooving to a few of the classics like N***** Fuckers and Lay Me Down Some Rails.

Never heard that Cash was a fckn leftist. Damn!
J.C. Is officially disowned in my book. Always knew Willie was a leftist midget puke, fck that gun grab advocating POS!

Far as Coe, he was a no good, low down, dirty, lying, cheating scoundrel. Nearly a successful country singer version of Charles Manson. Nothing to do with any serial killing, but as far as being institutionalized. He was a mental nut case. And I ain’t saying I dont take sympathy with some folks propensity to get wasted into parts unknown, nor am I saying he hasn’t made some great music.

But the “willie, Waylon, and me” bullshit? Lolol Waylon said he’d kick Coe’s ass on sight if they ever ran across one another!! And I believe it too.. Waylon was always armed like any good American citizen, ran with some tough SOBs(biker gangs,etc..) and I vaguely recall him getting in a shootout with some idiot in a bar at one point.
Waylon and Merle were made of the true steel.

Now excuse me while I go cry in the corner at the thought of Cash actually having been a POS leftist this whole time of me looking at him as deserving the equivalent of Mt Rushmore, while I soothe my pain with some PBR and real music as breakfast before going into work ready to resist the new Yankee Tyranny 2.0

Listening to that Charlie Daniels song, reminds me of the trial of Frank James(Jesse’s brother). And CSA General Jo Shelby. Gen. Shelby showed up to Frank’s trial to testify on his behalf.
At the end of the war, when “all was lost”, General Shelby said FUCK that, it appears the CSA no longer wants our services. Who’s ready to follow me on down to Mexico and offer our arms and lives to Maximilian as a mercenary company?!!

Food for thought, should things really go sideways.

There’s a fuck ton of rich folks in Mexico requiring personal security and sometimes direct action.
Interesting times!

Last edited:
I generally consider the well groomed image of any “entertainer“ to be a veneer about as thick as that silvery layer on a scratch off ticket, and about as tough too.

Outlaw country? GTFO with that. The only thing outlaw about “outlaw country” is that it didn’t conform to what radio program managers wanted to play. “Outlaw country” was an inside joke that got picked up and carried. Now, as a modern genre of music, “outlaw country” beats the shit out of Hick Hop and bruh country and whatever the shit you call the drivel coming out of Sam Hunt’s mouth. Outlaws? They‘re singers, not street fighters. They’re more likely to engage in a dance-off then get caught up in a bar fight...

I generally consider the well groomed image of any “entertainer“ to be a veneer about as thick as that silvery layer on a scratch off ticket, and about as tough too.

Outlaw country? GTFO with that. The only thing outlaw about “outlaw country” is that it didn’t conform to what radio program managers wanted to play. “Outlaw country” was an inside joke that got picked up and carried. Now, as a modern genre of music, “outlaw country” beats the shit out of Hick Hop and bruh country and whatever the shit you call the drivel coming out of Sam Hunt’s mouth. Outlaws? They‘re singers, not street fighters. They’re more likely to engage in a dance-off then get caught up in a bar fight...
Well.. Willie always been a pussy ass hippy masquerading as a country singer. Apparently Cash was a pussy ass liberal too. But there was a time in Waylon’s life when he was running with legit badass biker gangs, plowing oz’s of coke a night, and generally raising hell off stage and on... Qualifies him to have the title “outlaw” as much as any IMO.

What did you expect of them to do? Serve in the Confederate Army, and carry on the “lost cause” as bank robbers, train robbers, etc with Colt cartridge conversions, Schofields, and assorted muzzle loaders, breech loaders, and lever actions while on horseback? And kill any Pinkerton that comes after em ala the ORIGINAL ACTUAL outlaws, the James-Younger gang. All this in between their frequent concerts of course.😂
Or maybe in between concerts, rob some trains on horseback with a .45 SAA and a Winchester, kill a few in the process, then run on down to Bolivia when things get too hot, set up a cattle ranch there(with weekly concerts 😛) ala Butch Cassidy? And ultimately get surrounded and shot to pieces by a battalion from the nearest Bolivian Army base.
Would you consider em outlaw enough then?

Let’s be realistic. You simply can’t be a TRUE “outlaw” and a “celebrity” simultaneously, without ending up with a major prison sentence or murdered by some rival/authorities.
But Waylon Jennings came as close as any to EARNING the title of outlaw, all the while still keeping every bit of his respect, dignity, and honor, unlike the likes of Coe(a true snake) who’d sell his fathers MoH(if it existed) for a decent size chunk of crack.

Last edited:
Garth was at the front of the country cross-over pop genre. And while you can dislike, he was one of the top paid performers for many years...so hes laughing all the way to the bank...and much like igaf what he thinks or says, I am quite certain that feeling is reciprocated.

As for country in general, like much of the music today its just a LARP. No feelings, just image, a catchy chorus and written by songwriters with no real emotional attachment to the performer. And lyrics that have zero meaning, just abstact goobly-guk.

Ive started a re-interest in classic country, stuff I remember listening to when very young, more old-time bluegrass and just old traditional blues.

Music to me is as much about the expression and relation of the performer to the meaning and how you, yourself can emotionally relate/connect and paint a mental image of the circumstances.

You can tell when a song has meaning to the performer and that the performance has true intent.

But whatevs....

The thing I dislike the most is that these entertainers truly believe their opinions matter, when really its only the platform they are given that matters. Take away the platform and...meh.

Last edited:
There was a time when men were celebrated, looked up to. No longer

Given anything to have been able to hang with those two when they shared an apartment in Nashville. God I miss Nashville but maybe it's because I miss being 19 and on my own more...

I did get a redhead girl, heir to a huge fortune, fucked it up when I screwed her cousin (yeah, her cousin) at the lake house.

Right next door to Johnny and June Carter Cash.

Well, I got fired for no reason the next day.

If I hadn't fucked the cousin and stuck with the sister, I'd probably have met 'em and maybe been invited over. But hey, I was 19.

Garth aint what he used to be. No more for me