• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Gaston Glock Pases away at Age 94

168BTHPM

Werepig
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Mar 1, 2008
    Nevada

1703707845880.png

Last edited:
    “Death can come for you any place, any time. It's never welcomed. But if you've done all you can do, and it's your best, in a way I guess you're ready for it.”

RIP……

Reactions: Slash0311
    Resistance is futile- I didn’t like the loom or feel of Glocks for a long time ; was a true 1911 guy. When I got bit by the big it was a hard bite . Sold a semi custom 1911 and bought 2 police trade in Glocks ; and then shot the snot out of them - and then bought 2 more - and then 2 more . Currently have 3 Glocks and 2 clones - well I guess 3 clones .

I’ve a real appreciation for things that just work - and I love that my guns of same caliber take same mags.

Enough of my rant - Rest in peace Mr. Gaston

Resistance is futile- I didn’t like the loom or feel of Glocks for a long time ; was a true 1911 guy. When I got bit by the big it was a hard bite . Sold a semi custom 1911 and bought 2 police trade in Glocks ; and then shot the snot out of them - and then bought 2 more - and then 2 more . Currently have 3 Glocks and 2 clones - well I guess 3 clones .

I’ve a real appreciation for things that just work - and I love that my guns of same caliber take same mags.

Enough of my rant - Rest in peace Mr. Gaston
    I like the simplicity. They are fighting machines to me. The ones I have owned, simply run……

Attachments

• Image 29.jpeg
      Image 29.jpeg
      580.7 KB · Views: 48
    He has a clone that's 20 years younger.....still looks EXACTLY like him.

Man lived a good life...billionaire weapons maker with a hot wife and once survived an assignation attempt from a french mercenary by punching him into submission...

View attachment 8307127
    Glock divorced the wife that stood by him before he was anything. He married what would today be called a thot. And he cut his kids out of his inheritance. He invented a fine handgun, but he was an A grade douche nozzle.

Reactions: cas6969
    I am a died in the wool Sig guy but my EDC is a Glock 26 because it is lighter. If I can't avoid going to a bad area I carry both the Glock 26 and a Sig P220 compact. I should carry a Combat Commander in God's caliber.

• Haha
    Reactions: 168BTHPM
    This is interesting. I never heard he was a Nazi, or at least conscripted into the Wehrmacht during WWII.

1703734052454.png