• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gayest Cartridge Ever

What is the gayest cartridge available?

• Total voters
Shut your Whore MOUTH!!!!!
1674258596849.png

• Haha
Reactions: TurdFerguson
Just had to change my vote from 6GT to one of the 6.5 Creedmoor options. I plan on getting a 22GT barrel for my rifle at some point and I don’t want any bad karma coming my way

Any cartridge that matches the performance of a widely available counterpart but requires fireforming and custom dies.

Also the .25acp. Even more so when fired from a nickel Saturday night special with fake ivory grips.

Pearl, fake pearl. That's what pimps use.

20170212_162200.jpg

308win and 7.62x51 are the gayest ever. EVER. Less potent than the 30-06 they sought to replace. Less effective at long range than the Creedmoors that took their usurped crown. With nowhere to go and nothing to do- and relegated to the participation ribbon in competitions- they wander aimlessly, pissing on others, then pointing and laughing; hoping others will laugh too. Others laugh. But, they laugh at the 308/7.62; not with them

there is no question the 6.5manbun not only wins the contest for current times, but also any new cartridges introduced down the road. surprised this thread even had multiple choices when there is clearly only 1 winner.

"40S&W <--- Short and Weak"

Nobody ever shot with one would agree with that.