• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gays against guns.

Maggot

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood"
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 27, 2007
    Virginia
    I dont tell you who to have sex with so keep your hands off me guns.

-------------------------------------------------------------
    [h=1]‘Gays Against Guns’ Launches NYC Ad Campaign Against NRA-Backed Concealed Weapons Law[/h] By Madina Toure • 03/17/17 6:00am
    16002756_1894711280760490_4588632104213304583_n.jpg

Gays Against Guns launched a new ad campaign targeted at a concealed carry reciprocity law backed by the National Rifle Association. Gays Against Guns

Gays Against Guns, an LGBTQ group dedicated to stricter firearm regulations, has launched its first major advertising campaign—an effort that will combine with protests around New York City against National Rifle Association-endorsed legislation in Washington that would mandate “reciprocity” in concealed weapon permits nationwide.

The Concealed Carry Reciprocity Act of 2017 and its counterpart in the Senate would require any state that gives out permits for concealed weapons to recognize such permits issued by other states, even if they do not have the same eligibility and training prerequisites or restrictions on gun ownership. Gays Against Guns describes “reciprocity” as a “long-held goal of the gun lobby and its continuous effort to use fear to sell guns.”

In a release announcing the new effort, Gays Against Guns recalled its foundation in the aftermath of the bloody massacre at LGBT Orlando hotspot Pulse Nightclub just nine months ago.

“Since then I have been advocating for common sense gun laws that would stop shooters who have hate in their hearts,” GAG member Kevin Gotkin said in a statement. “H.R. 38 and S. 446 are the opposite of common sense. They undermine the safety established in places like New York City, where legislators have worked hard to protect us from gun deaths.”

The print, virtual and video campaigns consist of a series of 20 visually-oriented ads portraying a GAG activist and a veiled figure representing a gun violence victim. The activists in the ads hold placards declaring “Not In My______”—a message GAG hopes those concerned will customize during the 10 protests scheduled across the five boroughs. NATIONAL POLITICS [h=4]Observer Delivered to Your Inbox[/h]
    Receive important daily stories covering politics and influential opinion leaders.

In the coming days, GAG will also host small, secret “zaps” at each of the locations to shed light on the dangers of concealed carry reciprocity throughout the country.

The House bill, sponsored by North Carolina Congressman Richard Hudson, would also allow qualified individuals to carry a handgun in a school zone and on federally-owned lands open to the public. As of March 10, the bill had 176 sponsors.

The Senate bill, for its part, is similar to the House legislation except that it states that reciprocity only applies outside of a carrier’s home state and eliminates the right of a state to limit eligibility of visitors to carry and possess guns. It also includes a clause that would make states with several classes of licenses treat out-of-state licenses as the most unrestricted type.

That bill currently has 36 sponsors.

The act also mandates that national parks, federal wildlife refuges and other federal lands allow concealed guns.

It is uncertain what chance the bill act has of becoming law, as it appears unlikely it could muster the 60 votes necessary to overcome a filibuster by Senate Minority Leader Charles Schumer’s 48-member Democratic conference.

In September, the group—along with Public Advocate Letitia James and the National Action Network’s Kirsten John Foy—rallied against Smith & Wesson, a member of the NRA’s Golden Ring of Freedom. The Second Amendment organization bestows that honor on companies that have given it at least $1 million.

The group also recently sponsored and participated in a solidarity rally in front of the Stonewall National Monument against President Donald Trump’s executive orders impacting Muslims, undocumented immigrants and his selection of anti-LGBT nominees.

And this is why, for the most part, this movement has nothing to do with lifestyle... it's about progressive ideology and jamming their political worldview down everyone's throat. They got their recognition. They got their marriage. They get everything they have lobbied for. But are they going to sit back and say 'ok, we're happy now?' No... because for most of these people, gay rights are the stalking horse for a broader political agenda.

Then again, dog bites man ain't news either. Thanks for the link! Another thing to piss me off on a Friday.

Cheers,

Sirhr

I would like to say that You and Veer look lovely together.

Yep, GAG. And GAG they shall. Don't we have a Gay Guns guy running around here? Him n his boyz better get to bitch slapping these Sissies.

Doing invoices as we speak. All our snow turned to ice which later became unplowable

I love the look of how this thread was right on top of the "GF doesn't like guns" thread in the thread list. Yeah, I know I'm JAF (Juvenile As Fuck). :D

I am glad that you guys are amused.

That last thing Veer shot was bunny pellets into his man diaper.

One Shot couldn't make 2 MOD out of this target

And A1 is to medicated to hit his bed pan.

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/aubreydaniels.com\/blog\/wp-content\/uploads\/2013\/03\/urinal-target1.jpg"}[/IMG2]

Whoz got jokes nowwwww

bugs%2Bbunny.gif

And this is why, for the most part, this movement has nothing to do with lifestyle... it's about progressive ideology and jamming their political worldview down everyone's throat. They got their recognition. They got their marriage. They get everything they have lobbied for. But are they going to sit back and say 'ok, we're happy now?' No... because for most of these people, gay rights are the stalking horse for a broader political agenda.

Then again, dog bites man ain't news either. Thanks for the link! Another thing to piss me off on a Friday.

Cheers,

Sirhr

THIS. It has nothing to do with sex. It's about stealing your constitutional rights. "Stalking Horse" indeed! Just another militant tactic.

It became a problem when they wanted to force special recognition on themselves. Remember Paul Lynn? Hollywood Squares? The Village People? Nobody cared back then. "Look at me. I take it up the ass and no talk about how the room smells after sex. Just recognize me as something special."

It became a problem when they wanted to force special recognition on themselves. Remember Paul Lynn? Hollywood Squares? The Village People? Nobody cared back then. "Look at me. I take it up the ass and no talk about how the room smells after sex. Just recognize me as something special."

Bwaaaaaahahahaha Good one

Not to mention movies like "Some Like It Hot" that had men dressing as woman. Also Milton Berle did that skit where we would dress as a woman. Obviously way before my time, but as someone who's a fan of classic movies/TV I can appreciate the comedy involved in it. Fast forward to the days of Mad TV where they would make fun of gays and nobody cared, not even gays. Nowadays, we live in a time where EVERYONE gets offended over the slightest thing. And worse yet, those who are claiming to get offended are putting the blame on other people for them being offended. They don't even have the decency to take responsibility for themselves being a pussy. And of course there's the final step in the shit road of political correctness where the party who's offended will then start thinking they're "special" and deserve special treatment. I have nothing against the LGBT in general as long as they're doing they're own thing and not affecting my everyday life, but you can be DAMNED sure I'm NOT gonna stop using the word "faggot" anytime soon. I'm 27 years old and that word has been a big part of my life and who I am. i know that sounds so wrong, but you get what I'm trying to say. :D

Ok , can we send some fudgepackers over to isis , to play catcher and give the goats a rest ? While they are getting corn holed ,
    they could explain their policies any maybe disarm them ...

With your permission I'd like to offer Hilary as a test pilot That is going to be like throwing a hot dog down a mine shaft

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/zsXMmF-ggvI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The hypocrisy with these is delicious.
    Bitching about how other people choose to live in their version of freedom.
    Something about pot and kettle...

R

Some one should have told these gays that

"Happiness is a warm Gun."