• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories GEMTECH 5.56 Suppressed Bolt Carrier - NEW, NEVER USED

Centuriator

Dude...you're being very un-Dude.
Banned !
Minuteman
Jul 3, 2012
Middle 'Merica!
SPF TO DSKORUPPA

GEMTECH 5.56 Suppressed Bolt Carrier

The GEMTECH Suppressed Bolt Carrier is a drop-in replacement and will allow the shooter to choose between suppressed (S) and unsuppressed (U) settings without any permanent modifications to the firearm. No longer will you need to change gas blocks, buffers, or any other components. Not only that, but with the GEMTECH Suppressed Bolt Carrier, there is a reduction in carrier speed and less felt recoil, bringing the cyclic rate of the suppressed rifle down to unsuppressed levels.

I purchased this a couple years ago and have never used it. It is in mint condition.

Their price: $250

Your price: $175, free shipping, via Priority Mail

Payment forms I accept are: ZELLE, USPS Money Order, Cashier's Check or Personal Check NO PAYPAL

FIRST I'LL TAKE IT ON THIS THREAD GETS IS AND THEN IMMEDIATELY INSTANT MESSAGE ME.

I ship via USPS Priority Mail to any USA address for free. If you require. insurance or a signature for delivery, those are extra charges.

The GEMTECH Suppressed Bolt Carrier is a drop-in replacement and will allow the shooter to choose between suppressed (S) and unsuppressed (U) settings without any permanent modifications to the firearm. No longer will you need to change gas blocks, buffers, or any other components. Not only that, but with the GEMTECH Suppressed Bolt Carrier, there is a reduction in carrier speed and less felt recoil, bringing the cyclic rate of the suppressed rifle down to unsuppressed levels. And in some systems, testing has shown that it can actually bring it LOWER than unsuppressed levels.
    • Reduce Bolt/Carrier speed while suppressed (S - setting
    • Unsuppressed velocity is unchanged (U - setting) from that of a normal bolt carri
    • Reduces Felt Recoi
    • Reduces Blowback to shooters fac
    • Less wear and tear on weapon syst

14.5in Colt M4 ? 25% decrease in carrier velocity while suppressed.

10.5in Daniel Defense MK18 ? 16% decrease in carrier velocity while suppressed.

NOTE: Our carrier is designed to operate with full power 5.56 and 300BLK ammunition, and will not cycle with subsonic ammo.
While it can be used for subsonic 300BLK, more reliable cycling is had in the Unsuppressed setting when using subsonic 300BLK ammo.

20200306_165032.jpg
20200306_165042.jpg

Last edited: