• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gen 3 Razor vs PM2 vs ZC Opinions

It's called preference you fucking retard. All you do is run your fuck hole like a petty little bitch. Grow a set of balls, show up sometime, or shut the fuck up. You aren't even arguing the correct points, just trying to argue with me for no reason because I proved your a pussy to everyone.

If I want the opinion of some low rent shitty rimfire trainer / border patrol dicksucker who has multiple failed businesses, I will let you know. Whats your supporter account going to be next year Davey?

You aren't even a midpack shooter because you don't show up. Your scores are from like 5+ years ago and don't mean jack shit. Just about every "midpacker" today would push your shit in... and you know it. It's why you are scared to show up.

Nows where you tell me I'm on ignore yet you somehow respond to every post I make in the 3rd person while being too much or a pussy to respond directly. Autism, fear or a little of both. Either way shut the fuck up or do something about it. Your shit is tired.

View attachment 8355324

Oh look Davey I found your Score burred on PRS website from the 2022 Texas match. You aren't even a midpacker. 46% at a 2 day? 46% at one of the biggest meatball 2 day matches of the year? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I probably would have stayed home this year too. The embarrassment of me doubling your score would probably force you to make another account.

#156David Thomas Open 6153 77.00046.951
RIP dipshit
The Hide has been purged

Let me put this right here…….

View attachment 8364129
It’s not even the correct use of the word. It’s what happens when unintelligent people try to use “big words” to sound smart

EA070FF6-168F-4FC1-A695-627339D259A3.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Huskydriver
Did he actually get permabanned?

NO- The Management

I wish we knew why people get banned. How many bans does it take to get kicked out?
Depends on what ya do and did.

Kind of like you can do one Murder and get life. Or do 13 dui to get life