• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gunsmithing Gene Williams Gunsmith in North Texas

glocksig40

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 9, 2009
Noth Dallas 40 Texas
Wanted to give kudo's to Gene Williams in Princeton Tx for his gunsmithing. Had a new bolt knob installed, barrel threads, brake installed and trigger job on .308 as well as threads on another barrel. All look great. Price was good and quick. Dropped it all off on Sunday and picked it up on Tuesday. Look forward to him doing more work for me. Anyone looking for help in North Texas can call him on his cell at 214-673-5510.

StacyP

Re: Gene Williams Gunsmith in North Texas

I've used Gene as well and, the guy is fantastic. You should see what he did to my 1911!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jwoolf</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I've used Gene as well and, the guy is fantastic. You should see what he did to my 1911!!! </div></div>

Please post pics if you have them.

Anyone know if Gene does spiral bolt fluting?

Gene doesn't do it. I think he sends it to Twisted Barrel in Wyoming.

Does Gene have a website?

No, Gene doesn't have a website but you are welcome to give him a call 214.673.5510 or 972.734.6699

Talk to Gene about the bolt fluting. I inquired about it and he still does it but he goes to a friends house/machine shop in south Texas to do it and will only do it if there are sevral to be done to make it worth his while. I have seen his bolt fluting in person and I dont think anyone would be dissapointed.

Does anyone have an email for him. I bought one of his builds off of here and have a question I'd like to ask him. I'm overseas on deployment and have not access to call the states at the moment.