• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

"Generational Trauma" or "You're being a white man". When a woke non-binary person gets pulled over.

Fucken pig, couldn't follow simple instructions not to use Ma'am, but he is going to keep Kai to task on failure to follow simple instructions. She hadn't killed anybody prior to this stop, so who gives a fuck if she was DUI. Pigs just being pigs.

She *might* learn a thing or 3 in jail....
Maybe.
Unless of course they have womens/mens/and non binary cells now ?!?
In gen pop she'll learn all sorts of solid lessons from the sistah's.
For instance "yo bitch, this is my left fist" and the ever popular "yo bitch, this is my right fist".
It should prove to be quite informative for her.

Fucken pig, couldn't follow simple instructions not to use Ma'am, but he is going to keep Kai to task on failure to follow simple instructions. She hadn't killed anybody prior to this stop, so who gives a fuck if she was DUI. Pigs just being pigs.

We need a sarcasm disclaimer. Difficult keep track of who's who.

• Haha
Reactions: FredHammer
This is just a temper tantrum and an attempt to manipulate the officer to get what she wants. It’s all fake emotion covering over selfishness. This is what the millennials have fingered out instead of basic math. If everyone stopped putting up with the bullshit and let all the consequences of their actions fall on them they might become productive, but I doubt it because there are so many they are a voting block.

Which brings up the other big point: this type of weakness you see in this video is extremely dangerous in a political office. This is how you get communism and tyranny, from the hoa, school board and all the way up to the highest levels.

This is just a temper tantrum and an attempt to manipulate the officer to get what she wants. It’s all fake emotion covering over selfishness. This is what the millennials have fingered out instead of basic math. If everyone stopped putting up with the bullshit and let all the consequences of their actions fall on them they might become productive, but I doubt it because there are so many they are a voting block.

Which brings up the other big point: this type of weakness you see in this video is extremely dangerous in a political office. This is how you get communism and tyranny, from the hoa, school board and all the way up to the highest levels.
Pulling this woke trans non binary stupid shit is only a ploy to gain dominance in any social interaction they are in. It's a classic passive aggression tactic. Their goal is to always keep others on their heels, keep others a step behind the topic/encounter as the others have to bat away all the stupid shit to get to the truth of the matter.

1699360697763.gif

• Haha
Reactions: FredHammer
I think some folk would be more at home on the BLM forum, and I don't mean land management.

• Haha
Reactions: Ronws
Reading between the lines, it looks like you are anti Pig.
Cool.

That being said, some things like manners and other social interactions are pretty much programmed into your head early in life.
I'm 62 years old and automatically insert ma'am and sir into many conversations.

Sure, the pig should die in a fiery crash and all traces of his bloodline should be erased from history but I'm going to give him extra points for attempting to be patient and polite at the same time.

She is a perfect product of the systemic leftist woke anti white anti American public school system.
The teachers union ideal student! An intellectual and emotional cripple!
Why are so many of the Non binary fat and ugly?
The plus side of this is that it is almost a guarantee that that thing will not subdivide.
I'm sure bumping uglies would be "gross and scary". :ROFLMAO:

Her/He/It and other similar social defects will cycle out of the system like a turd down the drain.

Reading between the lines, it looks like you are anti Pig.
Cool.

That being said, some things like manners and other social interactions are pretty much programmed into your head early in life.
I'm 62 years old and automatically insert ma'am and sir into many conversations.

Sure, the pig should die in a fiery crash and all traces of his bloodline should be erased from history but I'm going to give him extra points for attempting to be patient and polite at the same time.

Um, I’m pretty sure it was sarcasm and mockery of some other Pit dwellers.

Um, I’m pretty sure it was sarcasm and mockery of some other Pit dwellers.
If so, I apologize for missing that.
My sarcasm meter might be F'd up. I love me some sarcasm (good for mental health!) and we all need mockery x 10 so I will try to re-calibrate.
(For real. I'm not trying to be sarcastic.)

Fred has received the ban hammer.

So, Kai saved him a seat in the lock-up.

• Haha
Reactions: Maggot
while the sarcasm meter is running....9/10 would smash dat...

• Haha
Reactions: Maggot
Non-binary implies that there are binaries. Ergo, therefore, ipso de fuckto, it's all just binary with some crazy people running around.

She is a perfect product of the systemic leftist woke anti white anti American public school system.
The teachers union ideal student! An intellectual and emotional cripple!
Why are so many of the Non binary fat and ugly?
The fatter and uglier they are the more pronouns they have.......

Prove me wrong ....

Doc

Got his the 'Hammer' though.
LMFAO we get banned for shitting on police now? I guess I saw it coming but god damn, it's not like he advocated for *MINECRAFT*-ing the officer and it was obviously a joke mocking people who are so anti police they cant even admit when some fat honker pig commie cunt deserved to be beaten half to death but instead the officer was pretty chill.

The plus side of this is that it is almost a guarantee that that thing will not subdivide.
I'm sure bumping uglies would be "gross and scary". :ROFLMAO:

Her/He/It and other similar social defects will cycle out of the system like a turd down the drain.

They have ways, they just don't do it with some gross, disgusting man.

It's from a frozen test tube, injected by a female gyno. They pick what race they want along with characteristics and background of the donor, such as level of education.

I remember there was case when there was a mixup and a lesbo couple's 'wife' got accidently impregnated with a black man's seed. They sued the clinic. So much for embracing diversity.