• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Genesis Ballistics Solutions--Android Now Available!!

Hi,

Main Screen
20200611_213910.jpg

Splash Screen
Screenshot_20200611-213824_Gallery.jpg

Sincerely,
Theis

Theis, will a license copy of this come with a rifle system, or is it an add on? Might have missed the licensing aspect

Hi,

You did not miss it!! We have not even whispered that topic of conversation but it will be brought up in a couple meetings this coming week.
Thank you for the inquiry because sometimes we get so focused on this or that and pulling those together there are relatively super simple topics that we overlook.

Sincerely,
Theis

Reactions: LastShot300
My initial thought was the green. However, it doesn’t have much contrast. I prefer yellow/mustard/burnt orange (not sure what to call that). The clotting blood red looks quite abrasive. The blue look like a women’s color (I’m a women and I would choose that color for a pedicure). No offense, just my honest opinion. How about bright yellow, like lemonade yellow? ❤️🍋?

Reactions: THEIS
****correction. Clotting blood is a deep, dark red color. Bright red indicates higher oxygen in the blood. Either way, I still vote lemonade yellow.

• Haha
Reactions: THEIS
How about a toggle for DA so we can quickly see how much difference in drop there is from the mornings DA to the afternoons DA, also to quickly determine at what distances we need to be concerned about DA affecting drop. Right now In SHOOTER I have to go back a page and manually change to the exact DA then keep changing the DA to find how much it affects drop.

I like the drop, drift, energy, time of flight, etc page that we can slide over to while on the solutions page in SHOOTER app so I can reference and compare, but I wish I could expand it because it's so small.

I'd like the HUD in Trasol if it worked.

Forward thinking and ease of use is key. I liked the precision Trasol gave but there's a lot to dislike with that app and """the support""" as well.

I'm kind of tired of the whole import / export buisiness personally.

Delt with it for many years on several platforms.

Print function that works, or it gets the hose.

I like the idea of a print to PDF or export into something I could manipulate the data (usually for formatting and printing for a specific size, like an armboard).

Print to PDF that the app creates/formats would be ideal. I know that sometimes the Print to PDF in the phone's print driver effes that up and it is frustrating.

I usually then default to taking screenshots.

User selectable columns is a win on all fronts.

Hi,

So bringing this back to the top with a different question, lol.
What color palette is easiest to read for you all?
View attachment 7349201

Sincerely,
Theis
Blue, then green.

ETA: I see I'm late to the party and B/G didnt cut the mustard.....

Last edited:
Reactions: LastShot300
How about a toggle for DA so we can quickly see how much difference in drop there is from the mornings DA to the afternoons DA, also to quickly determine at what distances we need to be concerned about DA affecting drop. Right now In SHOOTER I have to go back a page and manually change to the exact DA then keep changing the DA to find how much it affects drop.
In my experience with CB Phone, a toggle is good for data with a narrow range, DA on the other hand requires a much broader range not making it suitable for a toggle, that' why a direct entry is always the way to go, the back and forth is not a frequent situation to deal with so I don't see how much that would be a convenient way for the user interface.

Hi,

So final design and UI was completed yesterday. Now onto the "populating" data, inputs, etc...all the other stuff Gus is phenomenal at, lol!!

Onto my side:
We are moving onto compiling lists of Beta Testers. Looking for around 14-16 "testers" so please throw out what operating system you are using so that I can use it to pick from.
NOTE: The Beta Test is less of "Is the firing solution matching my target data" and more of going through, in, under, around, beside, over, across, behind, etc of every single input/output function to ensure every menu/tab/data/dropdown/etc etc FUNCTIONS properly.
NOTE 2: You will have to sign a Beta Test NDA.

Sincerely,
Theis

I’m willing to be your beta tester
iOS.
I shoot 3 calibers now but can test a 338NM as well

Hi,

So final design and UI was completed yesterday. Now onto the "populating" data, inputs, etc...all the other stuff Gus is phenomenal at, lol!!

Onto my side:
We are moving onto compiling lists of Beta Testers. Looking for around 14-16 "testers" so please throw out what operating system you are using so that I can use it to pick from.
NOTE: The Beta Test is less of "Is the firing solution matching my target data" and more of going through, in, under, around, beside, over, across, behind, etc of every single input/output function to ensure every menu/tab/data/dropdown/etc etc FUNCTIONS properly.

Sincerely,
Theis

I'm game to Beta test...I have iOS and Android.

I’m your huckleberry. Using iOS and probably gonna buy an android cause I have access to ATAK as well. But iOS for sure.

@THEIS
is there a need for an actual image type of range card?

Something buildable from Google maps, On-X mapping or some other aerial system?
Import the file with pins for shooter location and whatnot.

Screenshot_20200701-135029_Maps.jpg

Something that would allow the shooter to build from their firing position with location and distance to some landmarks or targets in the case of a match.

I have no idea if this is useable or even needed for your app.

Reactions: Geno C.
Hi,

Onto my side:

Sincerely,
Theis

I'm in.

I like rabbit holes and breaking things.

I am literate and can communicate well by email.

Android OS - Galaxy S9

Last edited:
Android, IOS, have both tablet and phone versions on both.

Android user. Also a software developer by day so I'm good at breaking stuff. No problem with NDAs.

Is this going to have the ability to pull da off the closest tower or only able to input it?

I know this is going to sound trivial, but hey as long as we are asking.........Is there a way to have the app override the auto lock screen on ios when the app is being used? I hate having to turn off screen autolock when I use apps that I don't want to be interrupted while using them.

I know this is going to sound trivial, but hey as long as we are asking.........Is there a way to have the app override the auto lock screen on ios when the app is being used? I hate having to turn off screen autolock when I use apps that I don't want to be interrupted while using them.
Not familiar with iOS but I'm sure you can set the time out to Never, at least that's what I do in my Nokia and Motorola sets.

You can but it would be nice to be able to keep the auto lock with other apps but be able to have this app override it. It's a pita tomremeber to turn it on and off.
There is (or at least was) an API in Android to do this. I've never looked into iOS, but I would have to assume it's there.

You can but it would be nice to be able to keep the auto lock with other apps but be able to have this app override it. It's a pita tomremeber to turn it on and off.
As smart as a smart phone is its the one part I feel they have still yet to "get right" the phone should know when you have an app open and are working within an app not to "time out" the screen. You should be able to set the parameters within each app so you don't have to make a broad choice across the board timeout for every app because I do forget to turn auto lock back on sometimes and that kills the battery.