• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Genuine Remington Defense MSR "Mk21" - 300NM Barrels - With Extras

AIAW

★★★★★
Minuteman
  • Aug 16, 2001
    Central Texas
    As I continue to "clean up" the safe a bit...

This hasn't exactly been a safe queen so to speak as I have put rounds down it, but definitely a very rare piece of gear these days in top-notch condition. You can read all about this build here: Modern "exotic" rifle, stupid issues

It is amazing that I could still get what pieces were left to do what has been done to keep this truly genuine and original before SOC ordered all spare parts returned to depots. If you were a civilian and didn't grab while the window was open, that was it.

A) Tom Meyers 2-stage MOD22 NSN-marked trigger pack (original M24 NSN-marked trigger pack WILL come with the rifle). Tom Meyers with CG-Jackson originally made the triggers for the PSR solicitation.

B) 2x 32" Bartlein 1-9" RH twist barrels chambered by Dave Tooley (the original person that made barrels for the PSR solicitation). One barrel has right at 248 rounds on it. The other is unfired. These barrel extensions are like gold. You will get 3x total of them.

C) The Remington 338LM barrel with extension intact (consider this a freebie, to salvage the extension. It is unfired, but coating discoloration is present near the muzzle in an attempt to remove the muzzle brake). This is the barrel that lost Remington the contract FYI.

D) 3x "338LM" magazines total, original plus two OEM that I procured.

E) IR-mitigating Cerakote still intact. Rifle has not been refinished.

Rifle has a 30 MOA rail.

This rifle is an absolute laser in 300NM. People can exaggerate this claim easily and say "everything is a hammer" - this is it without any doubt.

Optic and optic mount NOT included. Neither is the suppressor!

IMG_2226.jpeg

IMG_2227.jpeg

IMG_2228.jpeg

IMG_2229.jpeg

IMG_2230.jpeg

IMG_2231.jpeg

IMG_2232.jpeg

IMG_2233.jpeg

IMG_2234.jpeg

IMG_2220.jpeg

IMG_2218.jpeg

Again, this is very rare piece of gear. If you don't know the history of Remington and SOCOM I suggest doing your research before purchasing. I can't warranty it, provide direction for replacement parts, etc.

I highly prefer face-to-face transactions, in the Central Texas area. I will only accept a bank-certified check (no personal checks) or cash. No Zelle, no PayPal or Venmo unfortunately for this.

If shipping, it will ship insured, in a Pelican case, to your FFL of choice. No trades, thanks.

$13,500 shipped - $13,000 face-to-face in Central Texas area (Austin).

Let me know if you have any questions!

Last edited:
    I’m sure this beauty would sell for more on GB…
    Yeah, I have considered posting it up there. The last full kit went for $21K with shitty Remington barrels so I figure this should start at $15K for a 338LM boltface-only rifle.

The starting bid for a full kit appears at be $25K now, with a "Buy it Now" price of $35K - crazy.

I’ll give it some more time here. It’s definitely not going to go down in price, if anything I should increase it!

Last edited:
    Reactions: NoLegs24
    Yeah, I have considered posting it up there. The last full kit went for $21K with shitty Remington barrels so I figure this should start at $15K for a 338LM boltface-only rifle.

The starting bid for a full kit appears at be $25K now, with a "Buy it Now" price of $35K - crazy.

I’ll give it some more time here. It’s definitely not going to go down in price, if anything I should increase it!
    think highest i seen a used full kit Sell* for was $23k and some change.

Your rifle looks great. someone needs to swoop

Reactions: AIAW
    Not to derail your thread but there was a dude shooting one of these at the Nightforce match this past weekend in 300 Norma and and he was doing pretty well, the rifle is definitely a shooter. The rifle is beautiful. GLWS

Reactions: AIAW