• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing GEORGIA BUCK HITS THE DIRT

JRWALLSIII

Gunny Sergeant
Supporter
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Jul 21, 2008
Elkton,Florida,USA
www.wallsrifles.com
Well lady luck has struck again. I killed this deer yesterday evening after an allday sit. He showed his self at 5:40 cruising looking for a girlfriend I reckon. My cousin killed the buck I was going to hunt and had been watching since August right before I could make the trip up. I was down in the dumps not knowing of any mature bucks to hunt. Found one on a new trail camera setup and killed him after 3 full days on stand. What a blessing!!!

ga20119point005.jpg

This is a future big buck slayer named Luke. He is a pleasure to share camp with and figured he would be a better person to hold the deer for a photo than myself.
ga20119point001.jpg

Love to give the deer a ride in the back of my truck!!

Killed this deer with my 7/08 Ackley/ 308 Win Switch barrel.
APA barreled up the 308 and bedded/coated the rifle.
Jerry Newman chambered my 7/08 Ackley Barrel.
The rifle is a hammer. It far outshoots myself and I have enjoyed some great days at the range and in the deer woods with the rifle.

Re: GEORGIA BUCK HITS THE DIRT

Great buck! Congrats!

that will work, looks good taking a long nap in the back of your truck...

when I was younger (12-14) I used to put in all day hunts. Not anymore...great deer.

nice buck. nothing like the drive home with a good deer in the truck

Nice buck. Good training day for future young hunter Luke too!

Luke's smile says it all!