• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Geovid / Arca Swiss adapter?

strow

Private
Minuteman
Jun 13, 2005
Chinle, AZ
What is everyone using to mount the Leica Geovid's to an Arca Swiss plate or adapter?

I have used the Outdoorsman Bino Hand in the past but wondered if there were a better solution?

Thanks!

I use a bogpod bino adapter. It’s okay, but not a very elegant solution. Doesn’t hold them very securely.

I use this...
1FDB29E2-8815-4E2A-A23F-B14C6BB7E115.png

Thank you all for the replies! It does look like the options are kind of limited with most using some type of plate and strap.

I use Velcro straps and an Abel table

I did this too, and kinda miss it honestly. I put my mini game changer on top of the table, and the glass on top of that. It was more stable than the generic bino holder I'm using now. The Geovids aren't flat on the bottom, so they rock back and forth on top of the bracket no matter how tight you cinch the strap down. A bag on top of a table takes all that play out. Plus, you can take the binocs off and put your rifle on top for a pretty damned stable shooting platform in a hurry.

Reactions: strow