• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors gerber LHR

Re: gerber LHR

That looks interesting. I might have to get one. I have a old school Gerber BMF and it has done very well over the years.

I've always liked the Gerber multi-tools (like Leatherman) and thought they were better made and heavier designed tools.

Cut

same, i have and old school gerber "walmart" knife and it holds an edge well and does the job for sure.

There's one strapped on my hunting rig right now, don't know how good of a fighter it'll be but I guarantee it grips well, is a little blade heavy in the hand, holds an edge, shapens razor sharp, and you can chop wood if you want to.

sweet..... i seen another knife on that websight by "tops" and i wish i could find it again but i cannot it was really cool looking

Yeah, but the TOPS knife will probably cost you another 100 or so. Trust me, you'll be happy with the Gerber.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: nobearsyet</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yeah, but the TOPS knife will probably cost you another 100 or so. Trust me, you'll be happy with the Gerber. </div></div>

your right the tops knife was up their, are they a good knife (tops)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: black_ump</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: nobearsyet</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yeah, but the TOPS knife will probably cost you another 100 or so. Trust me, you'll be happy with the Gerber. </div></div>

your right the tops knife was up their, are they a good knife (tops) </div></div>

I will say they are OK, they are rugged. But, the ones I've had were not staying sharp.
I've got a Mad Dog Sitka now. Awesome knife!

I know I'm probably dreaming on this, but I would like to see a knife designed by Dave Bellavia.

Kinda OT, but I do like this knife. Gerber does hold their own.

I like ESSEE as well, just not my go to hunting knife, BTW, just removed the Gerber from my hunting rig and replaced it with a Buck 119 with cocobolo handles and brass guard and bolsters. Having problems getting the Gerber to hold an edge.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: nobearsyet</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I like ESSEE as well, just not my go to hunting knife, BTW, just removed the Gerber from my hunting rig and replaced it with a Buck 119 with cocobolo handles and brass guard and bolsters. Having problems getting the Gerber to hold an edge.</div></div>

What are you sharpening it with?