• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Get a load of Iran's new flying trashcan

Re: Get a load of Iran's new flying trashcan

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: High Binder</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Looks like painted canvas.

What is that, a rodeo arena?</div></div>

HA! Exactly what I was thinking, maybe a county fair perhaps? Someone seriously needs to photoshop Sacha Baron Cohen in there butchering the Iranian anthem like in Borat.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Veer_G ®</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: thrasher</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 50calcruiser</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Their "hangar" looks like the 4-H building at the state fair.</div></div>

Hilarious and true!! </div></div>

Somebody needs to take the time to Photoshop a few of those banners ... tractor companies, seed companies ...
grin.gif
.</div></div>

Geez, great minds think alike! This needs to be done and sent back to Iran so they can see what we think of their little Klingon Warship.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Greg Langelius *</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That is the cheeziest disinformation release I've seen in decades.

Electrical tubing covered by canvas and paint...</div></div>

Where is the radar on it? The pilot's feet look like they touch the nose cone.

If it is real, it looks like maybe a cheap attempt at making a mass produced stealth attack fighter. Make it small so it won't show up so easy and be more difficult to hit, perhaps it can only carry a few "smart" bombs, whatever those are in Iran. But if they can build a BUNCH of them, well, then it would indeed be a game changer. We beat Hitler's ass using tons of Sherman tanks, despite his far superior Tiger tanks.

Iran has seen how we fight, we've conducted wars on two of its borders for the last decade. I'm sure they have some ace cards up their sleeves. Don't write them off so quick. Say we came in by land, a bunch of those little tiny fuckers could cause some serious problems. And war looks inevitable with Iran --they are saying that Iran is reaching the PNR with its nuclear program. Israel and I think US have vowed to stop it before it crosses the PNR. We'll see I guess.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BoilerUP</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
firefox2.jpg
</div></div>

First thing I thought of.

Looking at that thing, maybe we should let them try to build a nuke. Might turn out like a few of those bomb factories in Iraq did.

So did anyone notice all the warnings are in English? Also why would there be the "F313" on it instead of a number in arabic? Paper mache'

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: The Mechanic</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So did anyone notice all the warnings are in English? Also why would there be the "F313" on it instead of a number in arabic? Paper mache' </div></div>

English is the language of the skies. All pilots all over the world speak it, and have to, I believe. (If any of our aviation members would chime in on why I would be interested.)

Thank Wilbur and Orville Wright for that I think.

No. Fairy Dust and Unicorn Farts...

Reminds me of those "But, wait..." TV ads which basically translate down to, "...And we think you're really, really stupid!".

The only thing that tops them on the "We actually believe the average viewer is a moron..." advertising scale is those advertising pitches about political candidates.