• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories Get Ready for Another Tac Ops Drag Bag Group Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.
No problem Ken. I'll put you down for 2 LARGE WOODLAND CAMO 1 VIETNAM TIGER STRIPE. HOWEVER, YOU'RE AWARE THAT BOTH OF THOSE PATTERNS ARE SUBJECT TO GETTING 10 OR MORE OF EACH PATTERN BEFORE MIKE WILL MAKE THE DBs', CORRECT?

Keith

@Aries64 Yup, understood that the woodland and tiger stripe drag bags will only get made if 10 or more are ordered.

As a fallback in case neither pattern get enough traction, please put me in for 1 large ranger green drag bag ONLY IF neither woodland or tiger stripe get made.

Also, any way we can get these made without the large Tacops logo sewn on the front? Or at least a smaller and more discreet logo? Thanks again.

When will the final count be tallied and the group buy closed? I put in for a couple of the speculative patterns, but if we don't get enough orders for them to get made, I'd like to switch to one of the already available colors/patterns.

Also, can we request the drag bags be made without the large tacops name sewed in, or at least have a smaller or more incognito logo? The tacops brand is awesome and all, but such a prominent and visible logo makes me feel like I'm hauling a billboard ad sometimes. 😏
kft101 -

There wouldn't be a problem switching over your 2 LARGE WOODLAND CAMO + 1 LARGE VIETNAMESE TIGER STRIPE OVER TO ONE (1) LARGE RANGER GREEN IF THE PATTERNS YOU WANT DON'T FLY. IN THAT CASE I'LL POST IN THIS THREAD.

REGARDING THE "Tactical Operations" lettering - IT WILL NOT BE REMOVED.

Keith

Last edited:
Reactions: kft101
You have me down for 1x small ATACS or 1x small muticam. Just put me down for 1x of both.
I did that based on what you said in your original post. What if no A-TACS pattern is made? Will you want two (2) SMALL MULTICAM? Please confirm, TIA.

Keith

Reactions: Fitz
Roger that, wjwill, waiting on your update.

Keith

I am not sure what size bags I need. The rifle over all legnth from end of muzzle to end of stock is 39.5 inches. So whatever bag will work with that in woodland camo. If you can't do woodland, then Digital Black will work.

The other rifle I have, I am not exactly sure on precise measurement. It is an AR15 with an 18" barrel and PRS stock. I don't have the rifle with me, so maybe you or someone might have an 18 inch AR with PRS to get measuement? But that bag, I want in Black.

There might be a third bag too, haven't decided yet. But those two above for sure.

I did that based on what you said in your original post. What if no A-TACS pattern is made? Will you want two (2) SMALL MULTICAM? Please confirm, TIA.

Keith

Keith, I will take one small A-TACS and one Multicam if you end up making A-TACS. If you don’t make the A-TACS I will take just the one small Multicam.

Roger that Diablo, I'll put you down for two SMALL/SHORT Black. In the event we don't do Black, count on a pair of SMALL/SHORT MultiCams. At 34" suppressed you're going to have about about 8-9" of slop in there.

Keith
Keith, that will work, multi-cam is good. I seem to be traveling more with the shorter rifles now, no surprise.

I am not sure what size bags I need. The rifle over all legnth from end of muzzle to end of stock is 39.5 inches. So whatever bag will work with that in woodland camo. If you can't do woodland, then Digital Black will work.

The other rifle I have, I am not exactly sure on precise measurement. It is an AR15 with an 18" barrel and PRS stock. I don't have the rifle with me, so maybe you or someone might have an 18 inch AR with PRS to get measuement? But that bag, I want in Black.

There might be a third bag too, haven't decided yet. But those two above for sure.
SMALL/SHORT DBs fit OAL TO 43.0"
LONG/LARGE DBs' fit OAL TO 50.0"
XL DBs' fit OAL TO 62.0"

Keith

Keith, that will work, multi-cam is good. I seem to be traveling more with the shorter rifles now, no surprise.
OK, I'll put you down for a total of two (2) DBs'. (2 SMALL MULTICAM) IN THE EVENT BLACK ISN'T SEWN.

Last edited:
So 2 small/short for me then with the colors i listed
No "Digital Black" being is offered. Perhaps maybe you're thinking of "MultiCam Black", which is being offered:

MultiCam Black:

If that's the case, if Mike doesn't sew Woodland Camo I'll reserve two (2) SMALL/SHORT MULTICAM BLACK.

Keith

Reactions: wjwill
JUST A HEADS UP IF ANYONE BREAKS ARIES64 BALLS IN ANYWAY YOU WILL NOT GET A BAG OFF THE GROUP BUY... PERIOD

PLEASE BE RESPECTFUL

Mike R.

Reactions: Duc
Woodland camo has to be close to ten by now. Now let’s get tiger stripe up to ten!

Reactions: fat7hogs
Roger, fixed. Thanks.

Keith

I apologize for this but I just can't fight the urge to get OD Green in place of multicam black.
Send me your PayPal address and I'll make it so you get a cold drink of your choice on me for the hassle.

1 XL OD Green.

No "Digital Black" being is offered. Perhaps maybe you're thinking of "MultiCam Black", which is being offered:

MultiCam Black:

If that's the case, if Mike doesn't sew Woodland Camo I'll reserve two (2) SMALL/SHORT MULTICAM BLACK.

Keith

The multicam black looks bad ass. I will take that if you can't do woodland. So that will be one in solid black and one in multicam black.

Updating my original post:

I am in for a small and large MultiCam

Thanks,
Dan
As posted I am in for 1 small and 1 large multicam BUT I will do both in the Vietnam tiger stripe if it is available.
Roger that, Dan. So, for the record you want 1 LARGE VIETNAMESE TIGER STRIP & 1 SMALL VIETNAMESE TIGER STRIPE, but you'll take 1 LARGE MULTICAM & 1 SMALL MULTICAM in the event the VTS aren't made, got it.

Keith

I apologize for this but I just can't fight the urge to get OD Green in place of multicam black.
Send me your PayPal address and I'll make it so you get a cold drink of your choice on me for the hassle.

1 XL OD Green.
OK, I just updated the DB Count. Scratch your XL MultiCam Black, and replace it with an XL OD Green. No problem.

Keith

The multicam black looks bad ass. I will take that if you can't do woodland. So that will be one in solid black and one in multicam black.
Roger that, wjwill. You want 1 SHORT WOODLAND CAMO & 1 SHORT BLACK, in the event that WOODLAND CAMO isn't sewn, you'll take 1 SHORT MULTICAM BLACK & 1 SHORT BLACK.

Keith

Zatchmo -

You're sort of in-between sizes. I used to have a rifle that was exactly 44" OAL and it was a very snug (a little tight) fit in a Tac Ops SMALL/SHORT DB. The next size up is the LARGE/LONG, which will be about five inches longer than perfect (5" extra length instead of one), but it will work fine. I just don't like to have more than an inch or two of extra length so the rifle has less room to slide back & forth if I don't use the tie-downs. Tac Ops Drag Bag sizing is as follows:

SMALL/SHORT DBs fit OAL TO 43.0"
LONG/LARGE DBs' fit OAL TO 50.0"
XL DBs' fit OAL TO 62.0"

Keith

Thanks for getting back to me. I didn't realize the sizes were somewhat fixed when I originally jumped in. I'm going to pass for this round.

Roger that, Dan. So, for the record you want 1 LARGE VIETNAMESE TIGER STRIP & 1 SMALL VIETNAMESE TIGER STRIPE, but you'll take 1 LARGE MULTICAM & 1 SMALL MULTICAM in the event the VTS aren't made, got it.

Keith

Yes sir, Vietnamese Tiger Stripe for both if it becomes available. If not I will do both in the multicam.

Thanks,
Dan

Keith, per my original post. That is a large multicam. Thanks.
Roger that. Sorry about that. My hours have gotten me punchy at times. I fixed my original reply to you for reference so I can double-check the DB count. It's cumbersome, but it's always worked before. Anyway, you're in the DB Count & cue.

Keith

Last edited:
I will take a Large/Long in Vietnamese Tiger Stripe if it makes it to 10 requests. Alternate is Multicam Black
Thanks

I will take a Large/Long in Vietnamese Tiger Stripe if it makes it to 10 requests. Alternate is Multicam Black
Thanks
Roger that, Jerry V. You want 1 LARGE/LONG VIETNAMESE TIGER STRIPE, and in the event it isn't sewn, you'll take 1 LARGE/LONG MULTICAM BLACK.

I agree, I wonder how many total so far. I might get a third, undecided yet.

Well get decided and fast so they don't have to keep changing people's orders. Coming from someone that does SH group buys damn near monthly, its a lot of work and nothing more frustrating then people wanting to keep changing their orders.

Thanks!
I would be interested in a large Black Multicam, or standard black large and a OD/Ranger Green bag.
Mainly LMT MWS/AR10 Platform with Optics.

Thanks!
I would be interested in a large Black Multicam, or standard black large and a OD/Ranger Green bag.
Mainly LMT MWS/AR10 Platform with Optics.
Roger that x50. I just added you to the DB Count for one (1) LARGE MultiCam Black and one (1) LARGE OD Green (WHICH I ASSUME YOU WANT IN LARGE). PLEASE CLARIFY, TIA

Keith

Roger that x50. I just added you to the DB Count for one (1) LARGE MultiCam Black and one (1) LARGE OD Green (WHICH I ASSUME YOU WANT IN LARGE). PLEASE CLARIFY, TIA

Keith

Thanks and Yes, to validate Large is ABC size and XL is ?

@Aries64 ....I have finally made up my mind and please put me down for a large/long bag in the woodland camo, thanks.

Kieth can you please update when convenient if woodland camo or tiger stripe have hit the 10 mark?

Keith, I will take one small A-TACS and one Multicam if you end up making A-TACS. If you don’t make the A-TACS I will take just the one small Multicam.
Roger that, Fitz. You want one (1) SMALL MULTICAM IF A-TACS isn't sewn.

Keith

Status
Not open for further replies.