• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Get ready in... 3 2 1

I'm sick of the entitled bullshit. I'm not rooting for anarchy. Maybe they could have handled it differently, but she was a fucking moron and she is absolutely responsible for her own death.

No jury is putting that cop away. She was absolutely driving forward and he was there. Argue however you want to about why he was in front of the car, but it wasn't in motion when he put himself there. Angles are how you approach a threat with multiple people, to avoid crossfire. He was exactly where he should have been to cover his partner. The dumbest lawyer in Ohio beats that bullshit. Go watch a video of someone being drug under a car, because that's what I'd show the jury.

I'm sick of the entitled bullshit. I'm not rooting for anarchy. Maybe they could have handled it differently, but she was a fucking moron and she is absolutely responsible for her own death.

No jury is putting that cop away. She was absolutely driving forward and he was there. Argue however you want to about why he was in front of the car, but it wasn't in motion when he put himself there. Angles are how you approach a threat with multiple people, to avoid crossfire. He was exactly where he should have been to cover his partner. The dumbest lawyer in Ohio beats that bullshit. Go watch a video of someone being drug under a car, because that's what I'd show the jury.

Show em this one.

Reactions: Hecouldgoalltheway
Deadly Force Restrictions
  1. Warning shots are prohibited.
  2. Firearms shall not be discharged at a moving vehicle unless a person in the vehicle is immediately threating the officer or another person with deadly force by means other than the vehicle being operated; the discharging of a firearm at a moving vehicle is prohibited if that discharge presents an unreasonable risk to the officer or others. The moving vehicle itself shall not presumptively constitute a threat that justifies an officer’s use of deadly force. Officers are not permitted to place themselves in front of a moving vehicles then justify the use of deadly force. Remove yourself from the path of the vehicle instead of firing at the vehicle or its occupants.
Taken From :
Ohio Collaborative
Law Enforcement Agency Certification
Standards Compliance Checklist
Vehicle wasn't moving in the beginning.

Let's just be honest, this crowd will do anything to pile on cops, including letting criminals run free. Better hope i'm not on that jury because anyone in that situation would walk. I look unfavorably upon people running over others.

She wans't in any danger other than the hopped up charges of "POPO GONNA SHOOT BLACK PEEPO" 99% of the time its cause they done opened a tallboy of stupid. Sit there. don't say shit, make em haul you off to jail. Get a lawyer.

With the logic used in this forum, I could claim that you guys are guilty because you put the idea that police are a threat in her head!

How not to get shot rule # 459125
DO NOT TRY TO RUN OVER A COP

Just rename the pit "Black Lives Matter" and get it done with already. Its the same damn argument in the news

Young’s family, in the statement, said: “Ta’Kiya was a beacon of love, strength, and energy to all who knew her. Her tragic passing has left a void that words can’t describe, especially for her two young sons, who must now grow up without the love and guidance of their mother, and while coming to understand the circumstances that led to her homicide.”

The statement said the shooting “is yet another painful reminder of the urgent need for a thorough re-examination of police training, policies, and procedures.

Not gonna join that crowd. Nope. I can't even get outta a speeding ticket, and you assholes are defending this idiot who tried to kill someone over the threat of an accusation of theft of a bottle of wine.

By logic in this thread:
Rittenhouse is guilty. Think about that.

Reactions: Hecouldgoalltheway
She F'dAFO but damn, he could have just stepped out of the way. Stealing some liquor doesnt seem like a capital offense.
I was living in Austin 30• years ago, these kids tried to steal beer from a apple tree grocery store, two ran in, third kid had the car parked in front of the store, kids ran out carrying a case of beer each, employee ran out and grabbed one of the cases and they were wrestling over it, security guard ran out pulled his revolver, fired 6 shots at the car, reloaded and fired another 4. The only thing that saved their lives was evidently Dirty Harry was anticipating the recoil a little to much, because he missed everything, the kids, the employee, the car and the beer. He was pulling up so much that the police couldn’t even find a car in the parking lot with a hole in it. I think there are two morals to these stories, one is there isn’t one of us that hasn’t fucked up enough that we couldn’t have been dead at 19, the other being if you do something stupid around someone armed you take your own life in your hands.

Reactions: ken226
Ohio just recently passed a stand your ground law. I'll wager that if you intentionally put yourself in a potentially bad situation and then stand your ground with a weapon you will be procecuted.
But superheroes are exempt?
Grabbing onto a vehicle and being dragged should not be a legit reason for deadly force.
Kinda funny that some here are saying that the person should have obeyed and argue in court. The cops had her tag info and her picture. They could have picked her up at any time. But the Respect My Authority mentality dictates otherwise.
Anyway I wonder what she supposedly stole?
PXL_20230901_170555401.jpg

Reactions: JR_77 and BLEE
Since Obama, blacks think they don't have to follow the laws anymore. Good fucking shoot, we need more of them.

It's like what's next? Open fucking borders and all fucking criminals from around the world can just walk over, get free shit and start committing crimes and raping women?

What is America fucking coming too?

Vehicle wasn't moving in the beginning.

Why did the officer place himself in front of the vehicle, with weapon pointed at the driver, finger on the trigger? Myself I believe in law and order, police on the street today are working under conditions of civil disobedience and disrespect for authority not seen for several decades. I will bet a retirement check this soon to be former officer is still wearing his academy boots on patrol. He escalated unnecessarily a situation and it will end up costing him dearly.
”vehicle wasn’t moving in the beginning“ sounds like arguing with a teenager.

Since Obama, blacks think they don't have to follow the laws anymore. Good fucking shoot, we need more of them.

It's like what's next? Open fucking borders and all fucking criminals from around the world can just walk over, get free shit and start committing crimes and raping women?

I think we all know the answer to that question.
Turning things around will be difficult, but not impossible.

Cop was investigating a report of theft . Told her to get out of the car . Here's an idea . How bout comply . If you innocent it works out . Or try to run over a cop and find out . I've seen enough vids to know if you lurch , drive at or push a cop with a car you get shot . Real easy .Just comply .
Basketball Americans no comply. Consequences for actions are racist.

Why did the officer place himself in front of the vehicle, with weapon pointed at the driver, finger on the trigger? Myself I believe in law and order, police on the street today are working under conditions of civil disobedience and disrespect for authority not seen for several decades. I will bet a retirement check this soon to be former officer is still wearing his academy boots on patrol. He escalated unnecessarily a situation and it will end up costing him dearly.
”vehicle wasn’t moving in the beginning“ sounds like arguing with a teenager.
He's going to jail. Not because what he did was stupid, but because she is black.

I fucking hate theives, and if she did steal, im glad shes gone. The problem for me is, what if she didn't.

Im 100% positive I could create a dangerous situation for myself too if I saw theft, but Id just go to jail, if that situation lead to me shooting a thief. I dont own the right costume.

Coulda shoulda woulda arguments don't hold up in court. She posed no threat whatsoever. She didn't pull a Darrell Brooks on anyone with her car.
Many many people are convicted via circumstantial evidence. That equals coulda.

She passed away March 14, 1987. She was cremated and I spread her ashes with a small and informal ceremony. So, if you want to pay her, find a christian charity you are comfortable with. She was a born-again christian and, because of her, I know the Holy Bible better than some people who have attended church services all of their lives.

May God bless you and help you in your struggles and worries.
Fuck you and you god shit you’re a typical liberal faggot…you throw a rock and then get upset when someone picks it up and throws it back…….faggot.

jmo, but i an inclined to believe she had intentions to flee, but not to injure or kill the officer that put himself in harms way.
at the same time, i can offer no solutions to this situation where some people don't believe they have to obey the laws of a civil society.
who has convinced them that this behavior is ok? those are the perps i want to see being apprehended or shot by the police.

I understand your sentiment but the gov’t is behind and responsible for all of this. You don’t want the government enforcers to have an even more open license to kill. Remember just a bit ago mask mandates and the vaxx was a requirement in many places.

The government this officer represents, serves, protects, and commits violence for is an authoritarian criminal organization that steals, rapes, and murders the tax slave with damn near impunity. This crime syndicate he is part of causes far more damage than a street thug could ever. While I agree with your points, the people would have to resist this criminal gov’t and it’s badged thugs to take back power and right the wrongs that the gov’t itself causes such as forcing us to live amongst criminals with our hands tied and threats of imprisonment or death for protecting our own.

Reactions: myronman3
I'd really lile to understand how you connect those dots.
Liberal Logic 101: (Doesn't mean you're a liberal, but you are reasoning like one)

(1a) Cop should not have placed himself in front of car which created situation
(1b) Rittenhouse should not have placed himself in Kenosha which create the situation

(2a)Cop instigated by drawing his weapon
(2b)KR instigated by carrying his weapon

(3a) Cop could have jumped out of the way
(3b) Kyle could have retreated

(4a) Lethal force for a non-lethal crime stealing
(4b) Lethal force for a non lethal crime of assault with skateboard and/or being chased (no contact).

Both ignore the "imminent danger" to the shooter. Like it or not, police can detain you for questioning. You don't get to just drive off. You don't have to answer dick, but you don't just get to leave. And while leaving, you don't get to plow over others.

Cop didn't draw his weapon (it appears) until she put car into gear. Also missing from you haters: Cop #2 was trapped by the window (hand). So she can get a pass for that, but the other guy shooting her is bad. She attempts to run down 1 cop, assauts another who has his hand trapped in the door, and she's the victim?

Even San Fran got tired of that bullshit line of reasoning. Where's that put you guys.

• Haha
Reactions: wade2big
I've never understood why cops put themselves in situations where they can get run over , seems stupid to me , but they do it quite a bit , on a nother note one less thief and potential thief and or felon. On the down side Ben Crump is probably on his way to the parents home as I type this.

I've never understood why cops put themselves in situations where they can get run over , seems stupid to me , but they do it quite a bit , on a nother note one less thief and potential thief and or felon. On the down side Ben Crump is probably on his way to the parents home as I type this.
Being stupid isn't illegal. I'll admit I am very much "pro-lethal" force simply because the criminals are out of hand and we ask the impossible of our local police.

Fight crime: shoot back.

Deadly Force Restrictions
  1. Warning shots are prohibited.
  2. Firearms shall not be discharged at a moving vehicle unless a person in the vehicle is immediately threating the officer or another person with deadly force by means other than the vehicle being operated; the discharging of a firearm at a moving vehicle is prohibited if that discharge presents an unreasonable risk to the officer or others. The moving vehicle itself shall not presumptively constitute a threat that justifies an officer’s use of deadly force. Officers are not permitted to place themselves in front of a moving vehicles then justify the use of deadly force. Remove yourself from the path of the vehicle instead of firing at the vehicle or its occupants.
Taken From :
Ohio Collaborative
Law Enforcement Agency Certification
Standards Compliance Checklist
So, at the time the cop stepped in front of the car, the car was not moving. So, no one is allowed to walk in front of a car? Prease, exprain.

Fuck you and you god shit you’re a typical liberal faggot…you throw a rock and then get upset when someone picks it up and throws it back…….faggot.
It just dawned on me that you are probably not understanding some things. So, I will explain something to you.

My "rock" to you was directed at you. Not your mother or father or anyone in your circle of family and friends. If you were going to pay her, you are 36 years to late. I know you were just being snotty. But, if you really wanted to "pay" my mother, you could contribute to a charity. Since my mother was christian, I would suggest a christian charity. If it were up to just me, I would say contribute to your local animal care and control center. I find dogs and cats to be better company than some humans.

But you cannot just insult me, you have to bring my mother into it. I don't know why and no, i am not upset. It sounds like you have a problem handling facts.

Which may, indeed, be genetics. Each time a zygote is created (you will have to look up that word, sorry about that,) the actual genetic material from each parent is shuffled again. So, it is not as simple as the 1 in 4 analysis of Monk Gregor Mendel.

And now that I know it is your button, I will continue to ask that God bless you. Although, as a southerner, I could be tempted to say bless your heart.

Reactions: jrassy
So, at the time the cop stepped in front of the car, the car was not moving. So, no one is allowed to walk in front of a car? Prease, exprain.

His actions are escalating the event unnecessarily, what is the reasonable cause for the officer to unholster his weapon and draw down on the person in the car, he is not forced or blocked into being in that position he choose this position. Hopefully this "exprains it".

Reading the enclosed Ohio POST requirements not even sure if the cause for deadly physical force requirements are met. Are you implying the officer fired at the vehicle while it was stationary? If officer safety is of the upmost importance, why did he quickly without notice move to the front of the vehicle with his duty weapon drawn, reacting without enough information, while pointing his weapon in the direction of the officer verbally exchanging with the now dead driver. Please take the time to review the entire attached document.

Last edited:

His actions are escalating the event unnecessarily, what is the reasonable cause for the officer to unholster his weapon and draw down on the person in the car, he is not forced or blocked into being in that position he choose this position. Hopefully this "exprains it".
No, he did not escalate, she did by driving toward him.

Period, paragraph, end of book, forever and ever, amen.

No, he did not escalate, she did by driving toward him.

Period, paragraph, end of book, forever and ever, amen.
Send him a bible once he gets to prison.

1. Officers are not permitted to place themselves in front of a moving vehicles then justify the use of deadly force. Remove yourself from the path of the vehicle instead of firing at the vehicle or its occupants.

Last edited:
Send him a bible once he gets to prison.

1. Officers are not permitted to place themselves in front of a moving vehicles then justify the use of deadly force. Remove yourself from the path of the vehicle instead of firing at the vehicle or its occupants.
Looks like we may get two criminals off the streets in one event. The worst of the two by far is the “legalized” gang banger that did the shooting.

Looks like we may get two criminals off the streets in one event. The worst of the two by far is the “legalized” gang banger that did the shooting.
Yep, one should know better. That same one is still alive.

Curious how much race is relevant here. Would we be reading about this if the woman was white?

Seems like the situation got escalated when it didn't have to be. Seems like the main argument is gonna be she was just fleeing vs she tried to use her vehicle as a deadly weapon. Problem for me would be she wasn't going fast enough to do serious harm, unless he ended up under it. Curious what the law in that locality are.

• Haha
Reactions: NoDopes
Every thieving piece of shit should be shot in a parking lot whether they stole a pack of gum or a 100k in jewelry. Enough of this shit.

When word gets out you get kilt for thievin' it will stop.

She was pregs? Well they just saved her the cost of an abortion....Oh yeah that's right! Saved the taxpayer the cost of an abortion or the cost of feeding and clothing it for the rest of its life.

Now when they come to your house to steal something and you shoot them in your driveway you should get a tax break of 80%.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tokay444
Curious how much race is relevant here. Would we be reading about this if the woman was white?
maybe?
white women are probably less likely to find themselves in that situation, not having been told that they are victims and entitled to whatever they want because wypipo are devils that stole everything from them.

Reactions: Tokay444
Gotta love how these types of threads ALWAYS expose the Statists who lurk here. :cool:

....and the fence walkers.
Well since you gents are so pro-ciminal and Politicians are criminals, join us in the Statist bar-b-que

We've got cookies and everything....

No wait someone stole them and we just let them go because we didn't want to to be labeled statist....

Good thing they didn't steal your weed or you might start to make sense.