• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Get some of these!

beenjammin

Gunny Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
So my buddy got a pair and told
Me what he paid and I said the same thing you are gonna say. Just quit bitching and remember what you paying for optics. These are worth every penny. I had to apologize for my arrogance over what I thought were sandles.

IMG_5783.jpeg

Reactions: EddieNFL
So my buddy got a pair and told
Me what he paid and I said the same thing you are gonna say. Just quit bitching and remember what you paying for optics. These are worth every penny. I had to apologize for my arrogance over what I thought were sandles.

View attachment 8191807

Flip flops.
And yeah, they are worth every penny.
I bought the all leather ones three years ago for $89. They have been through hell and high salt water.
My next pair will also be Olukai.

BTW, they make casual shoes now.

Reactions: MJF
I don't do open toe anything and I am not coordinated enough to walk in flops. Hell I wear cowboy, work or hiking boots 90% of the time. Even wear Xtra tuffs on the boat. My buds that wear flops love that brand though.....threw out their Rainbows

Nor kal summers mandate flip flops. I usually like reefs but currently have a pair of rainbows. I can’t be too choosy because I have never worn out a pair, they get eaten.

9CDB7AF4-6B19-4808-852E-0298A5B8021B.jpeg

He knows it’s wrong and is remorseful, but can’t help himself. After the first couple, it’s my fault if it happens. Munched three pairs a couple summers ago. I wear work or muck boots almost exclusively otherwise but it’s nice to hose off your feet while watering the garden when it’s 110.

Yes - these are worth it.

Fair point on the cow (and other) flop - that will motivate one to get their boots on. Sold the ranch when I was a young man so don’t see flop much anymore.

I wear birks a lot too…

Gonna out myself here… really like the olukais, but my wife bought me a pair of crocs back in 2012 that wore like iron. Finally wore through this year. Cow flops, wade fishing rocky rivers, changing water, framing and concrete work…. Some of the best footwear I own. Wore Lucchesse cowboy boots til they turned to crap, custom whites/nicks work boots, even a newer pair of crocs like 6 years ago that broke the first day I had em. Still trying to figure out how to patch the hole in the ball of my ol crocs… I’ve even worn them with a cowboy hat and shorts.

Last edited:
How to tell you live in the city w/o saying you live in the city.

Out here in God's country we have snakes, spiders the size of your hand splayed open, cockleburrs, random other biting insects, poison ivy/sumac, and other shit that will fuck you up.
Ticks and chiggers, let alone "no-see-ums" will feast on your girly feet if you wear those.

I won't even wear shit like that inside the house.

Nor kal summers mandate flip flops. I usually like reefs but currently have a pair of rainbows. I can’t be too choosy because I have never worn out a pair, they get eaten.

View attachment 8191820

He knows it’s wrong and is remorseful, but can’t help himself. After the first couple, it’s my fault if it happens. Munched three pairs a couple summers ago. I wear work or muck boots almost exclusively otherwise but it’s nice to hose off your feet while watering the garden when it’s 110.
He looks like a sweet boy!!

what no hobbit fur on your feet
bf56fe7860142ec02bbae5639882a9c2.jpg

no extra toes or claw nails .
foot-fetish-485826

Gonna out myself here… really like the olukais, but my wife bought me a pair of crocs back in 2012 that wore like iron. Finally wore through this year. Cow flops, wade fishing rocky rivers, changing water, framing and concrete work…. Some of the best footwear I own. Wore Lucchesse cowboy boots til they turned to crap, custom whites/nicks work boots, even a newer pair of crocs like 6 years ago that broke the first day I had em. Still trying to figure out how to patch the hole in the ball of my ol crocs… I’ve even worn them with a cowboy hat and shorts.
Too bad about lucchesse, I'm glad somebody else said what I've been thinking. I bought two pairs, one about 2012 and then again in 2015 and I felt both were just regular commercial boots, just another version of Justin's. I had not owned any for some years before that, when they were very special.

Too bad about lucchesse, I'm glad somebody else said what I've been thinking. I bought two pairs, one about 2012 and then again in 2015 and I felt both were just regular commercial boots, just another version of Justin's. I had not owned any for some years before that, when they were very special.
They used to be top of the line. Got my first pair of ostrich belly in 2008. Had them resoled a couple years ago. Still good then. Got another pair of full quills in 2013 when I got them thrown in on a job I did for a boot store. Still good quality then - they’re ready for new skins too. My wife owns several and bought another pair at the NFR like 4 years ago and they’re junk. Stupid-stiff and just cheaper quality all the way around. Almost plasticy. We both really like the half-crepe boots and the rubber they used to use for the soles is garbage now. We do business with several western stores and all we hear are how many problems they have with them. Won’t buy another pair. Had a leather soled pair I bought like 10 years ago that I gave to the kid helping my Drywaller buddy. Haven’t found a great replacement yet. Been trying out Anderson Bean… jury’s still out.

How effective are those flip flops as a disciplinary tool for shithead kids? I like my $9.99 flip flops for beatin' my teen daughters when they get lippy with me. They make a satisfying slap that when done properly, is always followed by a scream, which is the confirmation sound that the lesson was learned..albeit generally only temporarily.

Branden

How effective are those flip flops as a disciplinary tool for shithead kids? I like my $9.99 flip flops for beatin' my teen daughters when they get lippy with me. They make a satisfying slap that when done properly, is always followed by a scream, which is the confirmation sound that the lesson was learned..albeit generally only temporarily.

Branden
The chancla..... it's the weapon of choice for angry little abuelitas everywhere.

• Love
Reactions: Short-bus
One of the better shooters in MN shot matches in flip flops. Lol

Reactions: lash

The floperator has out lasted any I have EVER had
they have a lifetime warranty

I wear Oofos flip flops around the house due to plantar fasciitis and love them. Had a pair of Olukai shoes that I loved that have finally worn through after six years. We also have snakes, big spiders, thorns, etc. Choose footwear appropriate for what you're doing at the time. I probably don't need my Danners to sit on the porch and smoke a cigar.

Reactions: lash and JR_77
Wearing sandals out in public isn’t tactically very wise. Never know when it’s gonna jump off and you need to be mobile.

It’s also pretty beta for a dude to wear flip-flops.
Most Afgahani fighters would disagree…

7848DEBC-C3EF-4418-AD51-A2E3D7F23068.jpeg
063FC90D-00CB-4FAA-9A73-C849C82BBD8A.jpeg