• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Getting a stock cut for a Badger M2013

Kells81

Slacker
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Nov 15, 2006
    Granbury TX
    I know that Badger will cut an AI for a M2013. My question is can a KRG be cut the same way? I.E> Take a R700 Short action KRG stock and have it cut for the badger action? I sent this question to KRG and the answer was kind of out in left field.

Before someone say it. KRG said they Disco'ed the Badger cut due to low demand.

Reactions: BLDTYLRY
    Probably, rivers bend gun company didnone for me that was setup for a Remington 700. Turned out better than I could've imagined. The fit is so perfect it's almost like a glue-in.

Just went through this on a 6.5 saum on 2013 and was told no go on inleting a krg so I went aiax and had rivers bend do it. Turned out nice. Might be worth checking yourself, but other than ordering a manners and waiting aiax was next best option.

It is currently in an AI stock. I could order a McM but kind of want a KRG. Not a Manners fan. Good stocks just not for me.

It just seems if companies can cut an AI stock for a badger from a R700 inlet then another stock could be done the same.

Dang, and I was just getting ready order up a gen5 and I read his... Still listed on their page, just out of stock... Maybe Justin can be convinced to do a last run with a minimum order? I already have 3 w3c's (2 of which have badger actions in them now), but I need another badger sa w3c chassis to swap out my last aics...

-pd

Maybe if a group got together and had 5-6 + of them they'd be more likely to do a run. I have a 300 win mag on a 2013 in a w3 and really like it which is why I went that route on saum, already had action at smith when found out couldn't order krg. I could use a short action w3 and have a buddy that is in same boat wants long action w3

I emailed them a couple days ago asking if they're still doing the Badger inlets for the Whiskey-3. Like mentioned above, they are not, but they are putting a list together of interested folks. Sound's like they're willing to do a run once they have enough people together to make it worth their time.

Ok good to know, I will email and get on the list then. Thanks for letting us know.

-pd

I spoke to Marty today, Badger Ordnance has 10 KRG Whiskey-3 folders available.

Hey guys I just talked to Badger and they do have several folders available. We were not aware of that or we would have mentioned it to anyone emailing us. Having said that, we do have a list going and if it hits critical mass then we'll do another run of the M2013 inlets. It really is a nice pairing, that action and the W-3. Thanks guys for your business, we really appreciate it.
    Justin