• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Getting banned from ARFcom

Sometimes getting banned is a badge of honor. Other times it is nothing more than a nuisance. Sometimes it makes me think of large breasted girls who wear super tight, low cut sweaters, then complain that you are looking at their tits...they are hoping for something to make an issue out of.

One of the first reviews I posted on our website after I did a re-design: Primal Rights ? Primal Rights -- AD Recon QD Scope Mount

I remember the larue fanboys crawled out of the woodwork with their foaming mouths. They inundated my forum, and I think I ended up banning 20+ people in one day. Larue's shit simply does not work as advertised... period. ADM, Bobro, and others... has proven over and over again to hold zero and return to zero, with no regard to what it's clamped on. In hind sight I should have used a precision rifle with a high magnification optic... but I wanted to use the kit they were targeting at the time for use with those mounts.

Last edited:
I think it's a mandatory thing to get banned at that site at least once. Biggest problem there is the fact there are WAY too many moderators and the method required to be unbanned is to work things out with the moderator who banned you. Which is the stupidest fucking thing ever because if a moderator doesn't like you and bans you, you're NEVER getting back in.

I myself got banned there back in 2005 I believe because I wasn't 18 yet. After I turned 18, I contacted the moderator who banned me and he let me back in and seemed to not even remember banning me. I don't post much in their forums due to the abundance of CoD mall ninjas and the fact the forum moves way too fast for my taste. I instead just use their chat room.

Maser,

I do remember why I banned you here.......

I got banned from this site reporting a cheese steak thread as not tactical. ARFCOM or SH.........

Maser,

nuSMYqZ.gif

Screw the ALS challenge. I nominate you all to see how quick and for how long you can get banned from ARFcom !

I saw your post, and thought it was funny as hell. I'm surprised they banned you. I'm about done with that site anyways.

Also, the guy was complaining about 4" groups at 100 yards using a 4 MOA red dot. Maybe he can't put the dot in the same spot every time? :cool:

Maser,

Can you please ban him again on general principles? Those of us who were around then still remember the worthless, diaper wearing little creep. It would take a lot to convince me he's anything other than that now.

Let's all go over there and stir it up on the same day! That'll keep me busy for a bit. Kind of like a flash mob.

you're all smoking cock if you don't think this place is already over run by arfcom type mouth breathers

"Like green grass through a goose". The term that got me banned at M1911.com. Told me I was just using that for the dirty word. (I was, but dddaaayyyyuuummm,,)

Bob

My personal favorite was getting banned over at the 1911forum back when I was like 15 or 16. I had gotten a new CO2 pistol and posted it and a shot target and next day I check the thread and see I'm banned and the reasoning being "Promoting illegal weapons". I know the reason was because of my age because sites like that were very unfriendly to young shooters and would ban us, but for some reason never wanted to say it was based on age alone, so they would just make up some fake ass excuse. Still makes me laugh everytime I think of that excuse given to me. :D

Can you please ban him again on general principles? Those of us who were around then still remember the worthless, diaper wearing little creep. It would take a lot to convince me he's anything other than that now.

Never happen...Frank has one small soft spot in his tiny, black heart, and that is filled by maser.

...and Lady Gaga.

I was told bybthe moderator at M4 to go to my perfect little kingdom forum and beat my chest. Lol. I just asked him which forum he was referring to?

I was told bybthe moderator at M4 to go to my perfect little kingdom forum and beat my chest. Lol. I just asked him which forum he was referring to?

If that place had its way, there would only be forums for approved training class reports done in the approved format by approved trainees alongside a notarized affidavit from the instructor that everything in the report was correct. Because other than that, 'everything else has been covered. use the search function OMGQ!1!' is every 2nd post there.

M4C.net is just like any other forum that I'm a member of, including this one in that there are good threads and bad threads, awesome members and those that are a punch line. There's some really good information to be found on M4C and the search function over there works great for that.

Wow, the joy. I think its time I go sign up there so I can say something and get banned. Another campaign ribbon.
You should, it's worth the laugh to see what you say when you call BS how fast they ban you. Time it

Wow, the joy. I think its time I go sign up there so I can say something and get banned. Another campaign ribbon.

Yes, please send us a link.

Make sure you tell them that your DPMS build is more reliable than that overpriced BCM stuff. Oh, and you are going to put your 3-15 optic on the rail as well as an offset Chinese red dot.

The Alabama gun forum got shut down during dove season. They didn't want some dove hunter killing off all the carrier pigeons.
There are two kinds of people on here Yup, you guessed it....
Those that have been banned and those that will be.
Who holds the record for bans on here?

The Alabama gun forum got shut down during dove season. They didn't want some dove hunter killing off all the carrier pigeons.
There are two kinds of people on here Yup, you guessed it....
Those that have been banned and those that will be.
Who holds the record for bans on here?

That could well be a dead heat between Shankster and myself. I do have him in one aspect, I was banned for a year. THen we do have those, such as Nobody, who hold an even higher distinction, "banned for life".

I got banned here for posting in every forum that shooters should peacefully march on Washington around the time of the Executive Orders's. still think it needs to happen. it would be a little different than the million man march though as some may have to miss work.

I did not getted banned over at arfcum - I just got tired of dealing with have nothings in the for sale section, while I have bought a lot of guns there, the constant, I need the money my baby has not eaten in 3 days type BS or after a deal is made the jerking starts - "I was in the hospital" or "I don't think your sane I no longer want to sell the firearm to an insane person" those two are the best ones for backing at of a deal over there - just grew old & I didn't need the headache.

S&W forum is another one, every post is removed & you get a warning WTF :(

Toss in the M14 forum another petty dictator forum - I once had a post removed due to a whitetail having blood on its nose my youngest boy had shot - it was offensive!!!

I better stop before I get banned here for being a complainer :)

I am going to start my own RANT post about Gun Parts Corp in W Hurley NY - Major headaches with that company that never stops, just seems to get worse with every order placed.

M4carbine dot net is a good place. High Road has too many attention whores. I don't visit there anymore since the big split abd all the legal drama from the owners.

Hackathorn AAR, M4carbine censorshipr, Paul Hotaling, and some awesome gun forum drama - AR15.COM

M4c while it has some more competent people, is just as bad if not worse than AR15.com

M4c is Grant's play thingy. He created the site along with some no name "investors" (BCM most likely) and pushes his product. They censor people's post and when their self anointed SME's get called out for saying dumb shit, people get banned, posts get deleated and threads disappear.

Grant is a moron. The only reason to deal with him, is his prices on HK's cannot be beat. He is a fucking clown otherwise.

Want to know what happens when people ask about who own's M4c?

Who owns M4Carbine.net?
Who owns M4C?

95% of gun boards are censored bullshit.

SH while it has its own issues of FUD's and some silly stuff is 100 times better than any other's I have used over the years. There is no bullshit going on, the Owner does not mince words, and he is clear as day. The MOD's aren't guys who are pushing products and they tend to give people a good amount of latitude. This site is the most technical of any of the boards, and while it may not be as content heavy, the content is VERY good.

Last edited:
M4C.net is just like any other forum that I'm a member of, including this one in that there are good threads and bad threads, awesome members and those that are a punch line. There's some really good information to be found on M4C and the search function over there works great for that.

Sad thing is, they had one of the BEST MOD's I have ever dealt with on any forums. Army Chief was one hell of a man and would talk shit out with you instead of banning or just being a dick. He was one of the msot genuwine dudes I have ever met on the net, and when he died, the site went from bad to shit. I do like how the regulate the stupidity but at the same time, if it falls outside of something G&R Tactical or BCM sells, bye.

M4C is an advertising tool. Same with Ar15.com Ar15.com probally pulls in 500k-2m A YEAR in fees. Its a business.

I was just censored for instigating arguing... lol cost me 15 points. Whatever the hell that is. I thought more points the better...

Some jackass said semi autos are not good for long range shooting. I asked him why... then got into trouble

M4C has a lot of good info on one thing-milspec ARs and why your AR is a POS compared to their AR. Venture out of that tiny realm in the slightest and it's like they lose their minds. One guy asked something like which AR-type .308 should he get for primarily hunting use. One of the high-post-count regulars came back with the answer: "get a Colt 6920, take a class". Programmed generic answer to every "which AR should I get?" question.
I've gotten a lot of good AR troubleshooting info there, but you have to be able to separate the BS from the useable info.

AR15.com content is 10% decorating your rifle and 90% mouth fucking LaRue. Its amazing that there are multiple threads about "Dillos" and "becoming a member of the LaRuemanati (sp?)". 99% of AR15.COM members would toss LaRue's salad given the chance.

Been banned from arfcom? We have a club for people like us. It's no biggie. Now what I hate is being banned for life from my favorite bar. Now that hurts!!