• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

GGWG - Great dude wrecked his bike while working a funeral procession

QuickNDirty

NaN
Minuteman
Apr 26, 2013
location location location
--UPDATE-- We are currently at $2050.

Ladies and gents, a good friend of mine, Sgt. Bryan Dudley, is fucked up in about the best way a guy just shy of retirement, whom I absolutely do NOT want to retire, on account of how great a person he is, can be.

Injuries include:
-Displaced bicondylar fracture of left tibia
-Five fractures of thoracic vertebra
-Fractured finger
-Fractured hand
-Pneumothorax
-Fracture of neck

October 9th, the dude was surfing the waves off of the latest and greatest mother nature had to offer us down here in SETX:
1602695060077.png

The very next day, he was working funeral procession, and the driver of this car made some life-altering choices:
1602695081988.png

Those choices fucked his bike up:
1602695097951.png

1602695105809.png

Also fucked him up pretty good, too. Fortunately, the first surgeries on his leg and arm worked out, but he's still got a ways to go with the stuff on his spine. Glad to report Memorial Hermann thought it safe to send him home yesterday to wait til his next appointment to work on his spine, and he's happy about that, as well:
1602695119192.png

But, unfortunately, the day it happened he was obstinate about anyone helping him with anything, and when I tried to cook up a scheme with the charge nurse to get the whole floor some pizzas and shit on Sunday, he killed that, too... Bad timing on that one, but whatever...

There's a burgers and beer joint down the road from here that's doing a benefit where most of the proceeds go to Officer Dudley. I intend to fuck the rules a little bit by paying a hell of a lot more than asking price for at least one burger, and some beers. If another mutual friend of ours can join me that day, then it'll probably be more beers and burgers.

1602695135024.png

Y'all want in on this?

If so, send to paypal.me/JonathanFindley
or for the snailmail types, PM me and I'll send you my address.

I actually started this thing in one of our group PMs last night, and we're sitting at $325 + an unknown quantity in the mail as of right now.

Y'all are truly some of the finest reprobates the world has to offer, and Officer Dudley is likely to shit his pants as a consequence of our actions this week, as opposed to the side effects of rapid deceleration, which will probably be a welcome change from the norm.

God bless you all. He's got a ways to go, and this has been a pretty tough hit for his family, so if you can't contribute anything, send some prayers his way.

Last edited:
Update - Holy shit, we're knocking it out of the park. Sitting at $750.

I also just got off the phone with the officer that's putting this thing together. About 9 years ago she started working at PPD, and her daughter was in a pretty bad accident. Dudley was numero uno on site when it happened, and, well, we're not the only ones pulling through for this dude.

They haven't figured out a new venue, yet, but the one in the ad was apparently too small for the expected crowd, plus the VFD here was like, "Fuck it, why not have a BBQ?", and so... looks like it'll be a real shindig. I can't recall the last time something like THAT has happened in Pasa-git-down-dena, but I'm pretty stoked about it.

Poor Bry is gonna be fighting back tears the whole time.

It just went up a little more. 😁

I know there a lot of guys who haven't seen this yet. Give it a little time.

I might sell some stuff on Only Fans (learned of that on MPT, had no idea :eek:) if this sucker dont break 2500 pretty quick here.
And yes, LULU is the photographer!

Taggin in:
@Ravenworks
@Sgt47
@Jscb1b

Damn, man. That's hardcore. Bry's badge number is only 1790. That's where I thought this was going.

• Love
Reactions: 1J04
Ladies and gents, a good friend of mine, Sgt. Bryan Dudley, is fucked up in about the best way a guy just shy of retirement, whom I absolutely do NOT want to retire, on account of how great a person he is, can be.

Injuries include:
-Displaced bicondylar fracture of left tibia
-Five fractures of thoracic vertebra
-Fractured finger
-Fractured hand
-Pneumothorax
-Fracture of neck

October 9th, the dude was surfing the waves off of the latest and greatest mother nature had to offer us down here in SETX:
View attachment 7445578

The very next day, he was working funeral procession, and the driver of this car made some life-altering choices:
View attachment 7445579

Those choices fucked his bike up:
View attachment 7445580
View attachment 7445581

Also fucked him up pretty good, too. Fortunately, the first surgeries on his leg and arm worked out, but he's still got a ways to go with the stuff on his spine. Glad to report Memorial Hermann thought it safe to send him home yesterday to wait til his next appointment to work on his spine, and he's happy about that, as well:
View attachment 7445582

But, unfortunately, the day it happened he was obstinate about anyone helping him with anything, and when I tried to cook up a scheme with the charge nurse to get the whole floor some pizzas and shit on Sunday, he killed that, too... Bad timing on that one, but whatever...

There's a burgers and beer joint down the road from here that's doing a benefit where most of the proceeds go to Officer Dudley. I intend to fuck the rules a little bit by paying a hell of a lot more than asking price for at least one burger, and some beers. If another mutual friend of ours can join me that day, then it'll probably be more beers and burgers.

View attachment 7445583

Y'all want in on this?

If so, send to paypal.me/JonathanFindley
or for the snailmail types, PM me and I'll send you my address.

I actually started this thing in one of our group PMs last night, and we're sitting at $325 + an unknown quantity in the mail as of right now.

Y'all are truly some of the finest reprobates the world has to offer, and Officer Dudley is likely to shit his pants as a consequence of our actions this week, as opposed to the side effects of rapid deceleration, which will probably be a welcome change from the norm.

God bless you all. He's got a ways to go, and this has been a pretty tough hit for his family, so if you can't contribute anything, send some prayers his way.
Tried sending. PayPal says it cant find name.

It's funny, we conservative gun owners rally the troops and raise funds for heroes while the left rallies around pedophiles, career criminals and murderers.

And yet we are led to believe that we are the crazy ones.....🤣🤣🤣🤣

I’m a poor so cannot contribute financially but will pray for a quick recovery.
10 years ago I was all over the same roads on my bike. Houston area is not the best place to ride.
I used to always wonder why funeral processions would enter the freeway (I-45) doing 25 and shut all lanes instead of using the feeder?

You guys are doing what ya do, KNOCKING IT OUTTA DUH PARK! AGAIN.

Keep this thing rolling Brother! As a number of you have already done and/or said, I'm in for another $25 and I'll do it for @Blutroop or in his name!

We got you Brother! Just chiming in with your kind and thoughtful words is enough. We know you mean it! :giggle:

DONE! Take a peek Jonathan! ;)

You guys are doing what ya do, KNOCKING IT OUTTA DUH PARK! AGAIN.

Keep this thing rolling Brother! As a number of you have already done and/or said, I'm in for another $25 and I'll do it for @Blutroop or in his name!

We got you Brother! Just chiming in with your kind and thoughtful words is enough. We know you mean it! :giggle:

DONE! Take a peek Jonathan! ;)

Got it, brother! 1065.01.

Update: We're at $1088.98

I also reached out to the folks at the American Legion to see if they would want to work with Monica on a venue, BBQ, etc. Those guys do great work, so I'm pretty optimistic that that'll lead to some good shit going down.

I dunno if y'all ever take a step back and appreciate the fact that we're sitting here, looking at a guy who learned more about Newton's laws of motion in a fraction of a second than he ever did in physics class, and we're about to change his life in a huge way.

Fucking incredible. I love you all.

Literally got only 600 bucks to my name but i threw in 5 anyways to your Jonathan Findley paypal.

on the note i wrote for "Officer" Dudley. Correction, i meant Sgt. Dudley.

Come on you guys, this thread has over 850 views. You can do it. Throw in a couple bucks.

It'll make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

Hope he gets well soon.

Literally got only 600 bucks to my name but i threw in 5 anyways to your Jonathan Findley paypal.

on the note i wrote for "Officer" Dudley. Correction, i meant Sgt. Dudley.

Come on you guys, this thread has over 850 views. You can do it. Throw in a couple bucks.

It'll make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

Hope he gets well soon.

Hell yeah, brother! That's the spirit! Thank you so much for pitching in on this.